2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

There are actually a lot of girls in the club scene that just look to get on some dudes table, party and turn up for free, and take pics for their IG. Not every girl is a ***** trying to smash. Especially the sexy ones who it's nothing for to get on some dudes table and are accustomed to it.

Last edited:
all i want from JR is 16-18ppg and to be decently efficient. no more, no less. asking too much at this point? :lol:

“He might be one of those guys that’s a little bit like Dennis Rodman that has an outlier kind of side to him. But I’m gonna get to know him as we go along, and we’ll find a way to either make him a very useful player on our organization, or whatever.”

Last edited:
“He might be one of those guys that’s a little bit like Dennis Rodman that has an outlier kind of side to him. But I’m gonna get to know him as we go along, and we’ll find a way to either make him a very useful player on our organization, or whatever.”

:rofl:

I ******* love this guy. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom