where the hell did you find that
laugh.gif

retail was prob like $10
FOREMAN MILLS FUEGO
Cut the sleeves on that joint
You already know

I've got a copy of the daily news on my desk

its also the copy from melo scoring 62

I've got another copy somewhere in my room when baron davis said he was abducted by aliens

R.I.P. probably my new avy

Glad I was able to grab that jersey.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont see monroe leaving detroit anymore.

draymond, wes, deandre, butler, beverly seem like the realistic targets this offseason.

true. monroe just wanted josh smith gone.

out of everyone you listed, i think only draymond, butler, and beverly are realistic targets. deandre and wes wont leave winning teams. the warriors cant afford draymond, and butler and beverly might be enticed to play in new york.

if thibs gets fired, i dont see butler returning to chicago. hell, i see that bulls team getting blown up. i would love if we could trade for noah somehow.

if thibs gets fired, i dont see butler returning to chicago. hell, i see that bulls team getting blown up. i would love if we could trade for noah somehow.
Noah would be great in NY. His winning attitude would benefit the current culture of the Knicks.

Butler would BEAST in the triangle complementing Melo.

He's the kind of player experts always say Carmelo needs around him. Dudes that don't need to ball to be effective and will do the dirty work that Melo won't/can't.

He'd be a great Pippen/Robin.

Have no idea if he's a realistic target or not, though.

i doubt chicago max's him out. put it that way. idk if he's worth it, but that'll get him.

his max is avg when u factor in the new cba/cap...i mean a 6'6 pf dray green is gonna make gs pay him 16 per...so enjoy that in year 3/4 gs

and jimmy he's not leaving chi

Back
Top Bottom