2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I told you guys early that Aldrich was straight garbage. But some of y'all insisted he had the tools. SMH

1795324760.gif

^^^"Britney As a performer also"...whoa, whoa...those are big words :wow: :lol: ...Mariah and Madonna killed it in their prime eras...

Last edited:
Wait, Bill Walker goes by Henry now? My mind is blown. How long have I been completely ignoring the NBA?:rofl:

Last edited:
^ i dont know whats more surprising bill walker being called henry for no reason or lebron not wearing a headband anymore :lol:

yo honestly anybody think Fish deserves year 2 ?

he's done nothing to really get me randy this year .... if theres a Thibodeau or someone available, do we send this dude packing or we keep him ... there's faith here ?
Come on man... Youre better than that.

Hes a first year coach with a terrible roster. He wasnt brought in to do anything this season. Plus id rather have a young coach like Fisher getting the kinks out of the way while cruising to the worst record in the league and a chance at a franchise player during the 1 season it actually makes sense for us to lose this much, considering there is a good draft class ahead and we actually have our pick.

Better that than a coach who "gets the most out of this roster" while still missing the playoffs and getting us to the 8th or 9th pick :smh:

View media item 1448826

thank u sir, sometimes I need that :lol:

how do we draft Willie Cauley Stein to go along with the top 5 pick? In 10 years this dude is gonna be the gem of this draft

melo playing the role of vet to our potentially #1 pick seems like a very knicks-ish catch 22 that scares the **** out of me

Back
Top Bottom