2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

That was conveniently forgotten
Soon as they were propelled to the roles that they had with the Knicks their confidence wavered and they fell flat on their faces, before that though only thing your saw were "another teams trash another teams treasure" memes. Now I present you the trash brothers 
laugh.gif

time out, the argument that lebron went to the finals with shump and JR while melo didn't is a wild stretch. Lebron did play with Love and Kyrie for the entire season and a good portion of the playoffs. and Smith and Shump did well when their roles were really small.

That wasn't said.

What was said was LeBron shouldn't be blamed for losing these finals with Shump and JR as his next best players. They were lucky to win one game, let alone two - Warriors were on a different planet (team wise). Did not say anything about the season. But comparing LeBron and Melo going forward shouldn't even be a discussion anymore, that died a long time ago.

Conveniently misinterpreted.

Melo played with a pile at hot steaming garbage, but it's HIS fault Knicks had their worst record ever. Never mind that he wasn't playing 100% healthy when he did play. And the all-star game is a glorified pick up game.

I dont care at this point. Just put a good team around Melo and lets see how far he can take us.

#4 pick + 1 all star caliber player this offseason is a good step forward.

time out, the argument that lebron went to the finals with shump and JR while melo didn't is a wild stretch. Lebron did play with Love and Kyrie for the entire season and a good portion of the playoffs. and Smith and Shump did well when their roles were really small.

That wasn't said.

What was said was LeBron shouldn't be blamed for losing these finals with Shump and JR as his next best players. They were lucky to win one game, let alone two - Warriors were on a different planet (team wise). Did not say anything about the season. But comparing LeBron and Melo going forward shouldn't even be a discussion anymore, that died a long time ago.

Conveniently misinterpreted.

View media item 1587288
If I'm reading the above correctly, and I like to think I am, you're response to JRS is exactly what I said you said. you can't give Bron a pass for losing in the finals with Jr and Shump as his running mates and knock Melo for losing with them (badly) because LeBron had Kyrie and Love.

Melo played with a pile at hot steaming garbage, but it's HIS fault Knicks had their worst record ever. Never mind that he wasn't playing 100% healthy when he did play. And the all-star game is a glorified pick up game.

No "superstar" would let their team be the worst in the NBA. Don't care how many excuses are given, that does not happen with Top guys. That first half of the season was straight up embarassing.

Dead last in the league? Being in the eastern conference? Sorry if I'm not riding with Melo after that. My bad.

Don't want Lou Will or Predator. Both are gonna get overpaid and aren't worth it.

Foam "suck my whole ****" :rofl:

View media item 1587288
If I'm reading the above correctly, and I like to think I am, you're response to JRS is exactly what I said you said. you can't give Bron a pass for losing in the finals with Jr and Shump as his running mates and knock Melo for losing with them (badly) because LeBron had Kyrie and Love.

No los, that's not what I'm saying. This is a whole seperate issue, whether or not you think LeBron deserves a pass for the finals. I think he does, the dudes making jokes about these finals were pathetic to me and unfunny. It was hilarious in 2011 when LeBron lost and it was funny last year too. But having to play with JR and Shump this finals (which we all know is terrible), I'll give him a pass, he did everything one man could.

But hell no I'm not giving Melo a pass for having the worst record in the weakest conference while he's suppose to be a top player in this league. If Melo was in the finals with the trash brothers of course I'm giving Melo a pass but that is so far from reality that you can't even compare. The Melo and LeBron comparisons need to stop, we got to be the only ones in the world talking about this.

and Melo Played only 40 games and was hurt plus like its been said before he didn't have not one single all star aside from himself or not one single player that should be starting on a championship team to help him out. So how can you blame Melo for this year?

Last edited:
The only player that could've done anything with our team this season is LeBron. Comparing anyone to LeBron is stupid IMO. He's A1. And basketball is a team game. Blaming melo for the season is wrong, but you feel differently And that's cool. But you're ugly and smell. So there.

After watching more film on the top 5 guys, man I'm glad I'm not a scout. It's such a difficult job.

Every player has their weaknesses. So hard to predict how they will do in the future.

Saw a video of WCS hitting jump shots from three point land.

I feel like he's the safest pick we can make. His offense needs work but you know his defense will always be there.

Then I saw a video of Russell struggling when he drives. Having a hard time finishing around the rim. While Mudiay (who I am not high on because of his jumper) has the better ability driving.

I Don't even know anymore.

I do know I would like us to get a second round pick and get Robert Upshaw. If we go guard with the #4 pick.

Anyone have other second round sleepers?

off topic but is it just me who thinks delladova is trash and gets lucky a lot off of pure hustle. His game just doesn't translate into the NBA and if he was on any other team this would've been his first and last year in the league.

off topic but is it just me who thinks delladova is trash and gets lucky a lot off of pure hustle. His game just doesn't translate into the NBA and if he was on any other team this would've been his first and last year in the league.
Actually it's his 2nd year but yea he is beyond trash and I expect him to be out the league in another year or so...

The only player that could've done anything with our team this season is LeBron. Comparing anyone to LeBron is stupid IMO. He's A1. And basketball is a team game. Blaming melo for the season is wrong, but you feel differently And that's cool. But you're ugly and smell. So there.

I'll take it :lol:

We'll all have to agree to disagree with Coupe. That's it, I guess I'm the only one in this thread that feels this way about Melo's status :wow:

I'll see ya'll again in a couple weeks, if Foam doesn't find me first of course. Got to practice my draw now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom