2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i was pretty disappointed that i didnt buy any kicks in nyc this time around. i went to 21 mercer, premium laces, michael k, kith, and some random stores and walked out empty handed. my gf and brother bought some shoes, and all i got was some denim and a shirt haha.

went to golden unicorn and they played my gf by tryna talk to her in spanish :lol: even the randoms in chinatown tryna sell fake rolex were calling her amiga. it was pretty damn funny. had johns pizza in ts for dinner and rolled out. pizza was pretty good, service was horrible though. i didnt even leave the homie a tip.

pretty good trip all in all. did the statue of liberty/ellis island tour too, since my gf has never been. probably gonna go back again next month.

any sneaker spots i should check out?

Havent bought sneakers from an actual store in ages, but my spot was Training Camp across from Bryant Park. On the corner of 41st and Ave of Americas.

Honestly cant even tell you if they are still open though, it's been that long.

Fordham Road in the Bronx probably has the best collection of Mom & Pops left in the city, plus the usual chain stores.

About a dozen spots with heat, just gotta negotiate the prices. Never pay the first price that they quote you.

yeah there really arent many sneaker stores that i actually buy from anymore. the internet is ruining everything haha. my brother did pickup the tiscis at 21 mercer though.

I haven't step foot in a sneaker store since like 2010. 2007 if I exclude Flight Club from that category.

Wonder how long Fordham will stay strong with the Mom and Pops.

SAS keeps it too real, even tho White Castle is just so :x

I know I'm probably late with this, but I love Phil saying Spike Lee doesn't know a damn thing about basketball. :lol: It's so true, actually I think Spike Lee is the reason why the Knicks have been so bad for so long, I have sufficient evidence that he is a walking curse whenever he enters MSG. Get him out of here!!

Spike Lee is no different than any other fan, he just has courtside seats and Nike/JBs attention.

And I wouldn't trust 9 out of 10 mom and pops on Fordham, 125th, or Fulton.

SAS keeps it too real, even tho White Castle is just so :x

I know I'm probably late with this, but I love Phil saying Spike Lee doesn't know a damn thing about basketball. :lol: It's so true, actually I think Spike Lee is the reason why the Knicks have been so bad for so long, I have sufficient evidence that he is a walking curse whenever he enters MSG. Get him out of here!!

What evidence?

I respect dude from going from last row to first row, but man, sometimes it's just like alright bro, you're not the spokesperson for the Knicks.

He sort of is though :lol:

^ thanks for the tip got me a pair... now im trying to figure out how to print them.. i keep getting an error message :smh:

Anyone wanna pick up a 6+ for me and deliver it to my house?

I thought it would be no big deal giving my pops my car while his is in the shop, but man, on cold days I'm not tryna ride my bicycle just to see if Best Buy has the new iPhones.

Back
Top Bottom