2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

in the East this just lands you a #1 seed and eventually gets you swept in the conference finals... :smh:

View media item 1595979

Not when you have Melo it doesn't...

View media item 1595997

in the new East "the big 3" theory seems to get you a trip to the finals:
2010 Boston Celtics Orlando Magic 4–2
2011 Miami Heat Chicago Bulls 4–1
2012 Miami Heat Boston Celtics 4–3
2013 Miami Heat Indiana Pacers 4–3
2014 Miami Heat Indiana Pacers 4–2
2015 Cleveland Cavs Atlanta Hawks 4–0

The thing that bothers me is that in 2011 the Bulls were the best team in the East, in 2012 (short season) the Celtics were the better team, in 2014 the Pacers were the best team in the East, and so were the Hawks in 15.

Obviously the Lebron factor comes into play here, but in the East it seems that "BIG 3 BALL" > "TEAM BALL"

CLIFFNOTES: Get Melo two other solid players around him (Russell/Muddiay and Aldridge/Durant) and we will win East next year :nthat:

Last edited:
Would you guys take Danny Green on a reasonable deal?

3 point assassin with good length for defense (paws)
Danny Green would be cool, still prefer Butler, or even Wes Matthews, but dude wants like 15 mil, so Green would be cool.

Last edited:
Can Kaminsky be the next Kevin Love? And the more I think about it the more it seems kind of shady that the Suns are ready to give Bledsoe away so easy. Something isn't right.

Aldridge - Melo - Danny Green - THJR - Mudiay

or Thaddeus Young replacing Green.

Mudiay looks like more of a point guard version of D Wade

Last edited:
The **** flying around in here is at an all-time high. Wacky *** trade proposals and player comparisons. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Gonna be a hot summer.

i have 4 tickets to the Knicks draft viewing party on Thursday at the MSG theater. doors open at 6:30.

not gonna be able to use them so if anyone wants em PM me & they're yours

Wish I could attend but kudos for giving back to the group :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom