2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I hate the internets
laugh.gif
mean.gif
HOWLING 
roll.gif

Yall dudes talking about not being fans anymore are clowning right now. After everything this team has put yall through? This is the last straw? C'mon.

Don't play yourselves worse than the Knicks have.

Yes.

I'm done.

This is utter disrespect.

I am no longer a Knicks supporter.

Done.
This is clown **** b.

C'mon now.

All yall on that bull **** need to settle down, wipe those soulful tears away, and steel yourselves for the future.

This is not the time to jump ship.

But if yall staying that way don't come back when we win that championship.

Win that championship?

:rofl:

This team doesn't care about its fans or seriously contending for a chip.

There is no reward for supporting this franchise.

I'm done with this loser *** squad unless we trade this pick.

Last edited:
what championship are we winning? the draft pick makes no sense, the trades made this season were terrible so i dont see how free agency will change things... phil is just not the guy we thought he was... reality has struck... im still a fan but at this point i doubt i will see the knicks win a ring before i die

look at all these teams making good, logical picks!

and we're here with a guy thats 2 years away from doing anything. i hope he doesn't even come over.

Wasn't there some scenario where we would get Miami's #10 pick? If Winslow is still there we gotta do it bruh

Yall dudes talking about not being fans anymore are clowning right now. After everything this team has put yall through? This is the last straw? C'mon.

Don't play yourselves worse than the Knicks have.

Yes.

I'm done.

This is utter disrespect.

I am no longer a Knicks supporter.

Done.
This is clown **** b.

C'mon now.

All yall on that bull **** need to settle down, wipe those soulful tears away, and steel yourselves for the future.

This is not the time to jump ship.

But if yall staying that way don't come back when we win that championship.

Win that championship?

:rofl:

This team doesn't care about its fans or seriously contending for a chip.

There is no reward for supporting this franchise.

I'm done with this loser *** squad unless we trade this pick.
Nah I aint trying to hear none of that.

You was out. You stopped supporting the team. I can understand sticking around to vent for the night or two but you said you was done b.

Now you throwing in those backdoor loopholes. If's and exceptions to change your previous declarations. It's just getting worse at this point. Yall dudes playing yourselves right now.

And yes I said championship!

I want that new Knicks thread to have an up to date fan list pr0phecy718 pr0phecy718 :nerd:

what championship are we winning? the draft pick makes no sense, the trades made this season were terrible so i dont see how free agency will change things... phil is just not the guy we thought he was... reality has struck... im still a fan but at this point i doubt i will see the knicks win a ring before i die
The inevitable New York Knicks championship won't need to make sense.

Last edited:
so Phil drafted a 7' shooter?
whats his ceiling gonna be? a better Bargs?!?

Phil really eating up his words about 3pt shooting now

even though he's steady preaching 'Patience' ever since he got here,
to me, The Jig Is UP for Phil Jackson.
NONE of his moves turned out positive for us.

Back
Top Bottom