2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Lin is definitely a NBA player, just ain't a starter. And he's the utter definition of hot and cold.

Either way, it's best to leave him where he is.

I've never been much a fan of his, but I did respect how he stepped his game up last season. If Deandre Jordan has a great meeting with Phil and Fish, would it be so bad having him on the team? From the standpoint of having 7-2 and 6-11 athletes on D...how do you get a shot off at the rim?

I can't deal with the Hack A Jordan nonsense :lol:, but the thought has crossed my mind defensively speaking

I've never been much a fan of his, but I did respect how he stepped his game up last season. If Deandre Jordan has a great meeting with Phil and Fish, would it be so bad having him on the team? From the standpoint of having 7-2 and 6-11 athletes on D...how do you get a shot off at the rim?

I can't deal with the Hack A Jordan nonsense
laugh.gif
, but the thought has crossed my mind defensively speaking
It would be our own version of the twin towers, ala Duncan and The Admiral.

The thing with Kris is that he's 7'2" so making him add weight through weight training fast wouldn't be so smart. Just gotta do it little by little while watching him put on weight naturally as well

THIS

the problem is not necessarily his height and weight... it is HIS AGE... look back at pics of you when you were 19 years old famn! that college/man weight doesn't naturally kick in until age 20-22... let the boy naturally grow into a man and we will be fine

I can't deal with the Hack A Jordan nonsense :lol: , but the thought has crossed my mind defensively speaking

It would be our own version of the twin towers, ala Duncan and The Admiral.

Deandre Jordan would help alleviate any defensive struggles Kris would have entering the league. The only problem I have with signing DJ is how limited he is on the offensive side of the ball. How is he going to get us easy points running a triangle when you cant dump the ball inside and let him jump hook defenders to death? :lol:

Kevin Durant, KG, Anthony Davis were all ******* twigs in high school. I am almost confident that this kid's frame would barely even be brought up if he were American 
laugh.gif

FTR, Darko was a solid 250 entering the league and known as a power player, while Gasol and Dirk were both light finesse players. Just saying.

Personally, I dont think it is unrealistic to expect Zinger to be at least Tim Duncan. But a better 3 point shooter. And more athletic. 
pimp.gif

(yes sarcasm)

I've heard DJ is linked to the Mavs as well as Danny Green. Of course this is just chatter though.

saw the knicks fan list was edited yesterday lol,dudes jumping ship already ? i know there couldnt possibly be dudes joining us at this point lol ,if so much respect 

Speaking of the Knicks fan list. Didnt we create that **** back in like 2008 (Walsh era), because we didnt want any "fake fans" joining in 2010 when we became great?

God damn we ******* suck SO hard 
roll.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of the Knicks fan list. Didnt we create that **** back in like 2008 (Walsh era), because we didnt want any "fake fans" joining in 2010 when we became great?

God damn we ******* suck SO hard :rofl: :smh:  

That 2 year plan is now a 10 year plan, maybe...

Back
Top Bottom