2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I don't trust those scalpers at all. Overheard some foreign cat and his girl talking to the cops about how they were sold fake tix by a guy in front of the garden a while back.

If your willing to wait and check it regularly you can find good deals on stubhub. I went to Melo 62 point game and I got a ticket 10 rows behind the court for like $27 an hour before the game. All the other games I went to, Miami when they played Lebron, Lakers when Kobe was playing, I got good tix for a good price last minute on stubhub.

Plus they got that stubhub office a few blocks up from the garden where you can print your tickets at if you cop them on the go.

I used to do the "Stubhub snipe" all the time back in undergrad. Excellent way to cop tix on the low.

Last edited:
#knickstape. hoping for a decent entertaining season guys.lets start with a w

p.s. last minute tickets are def the way to go 

I always see tickets for the low but it's an hour train ride from where I'm at. By the time I'd get to MSG the 1st quarter would be almost over.

Got tickets for my dad & I for Sundays game for $50 each. Wanted to go to tonights game but not for $175+

Last edited:
Stat at the 4??? Here we go!

Can't wait for the outlandish claims after we win or lose.

Can't wait.

STAT is my dude, I'll take all kinds of flak for defending him but he gonna have to put in work because Noah will.

wow no way jose! but anyway i went all out tonight since its the first game of the year and spent 50 bucks :smh: went out and got chips, sub, black and mild and a bottle of henny the 30+ joint :lol:...didnt even know this game was on primetime tv... thought it would be on msg at the regular time im trying to eat now but ill wait until the game starts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom