2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I came close to writing about Earl Barron for HTTB but I went with Malik instead. Even thought about Mardy Collins for a few seconds since I remember the love he was getting on here back then.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I can't wait for basketball to start. My favorite time of the year.
smile.gif

Oh. Sup? Welcome. Please don't feed the animals and enjoy your stay.

Anways, one game into the NFL season and I'm already ready for the Knicks to disappoint me too. Can't wait for the season to start.

Trying trade Bargs and JR for a bag of potato chips. Preferably these:

View media item 1172854

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Deals fell through when Monroe signed that qualifying offer.

I'm surprised Phil is willing to trade THJR if need be.
Wait what exactly was the rumored trade offer? :nerd:

:lol:

For all you know @NYCityGirl91 could be some dude trolling or someone is not attractive at all :lol:
There's been a few NYC female Knick fans that show up in this thread but they all don't stick around long enough for me to meet them, verify they look good, and then smash.

One chick had her pic in her avy was beautiful though.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...derrated-ny-knicks-players-of-the-past-decade

I included Du-Du for y'all.

I listed:

Malik Rose
Du-Du
Mr. I get Buckets
Jared Jeffries
Wilson Chandler
Sheed
Novak
Kidd
Jamal Crawford
Kurt Thomas
Hold up no Tim Thomas????!!!!??

:lol:

Hi guys,

I can't wait for basketball to start. My favorite time of the year. :smile:

Oh. Sup? Welcome. Please don't feed the animals and enjoy your stay.

Anways, one game into the NFL season and I'm already ready for the Knicks to disappoint me too. Can't wait for the season to start.
:lol: My son did the math :pimp:

Last edited:
One chick had her pic in her avy was beautiful though.

No, she wasn't. I know who you're referring to.

Anyway, it doesn't matter if girls are pretty or whatever for them to be posting in the thread. We just need to stop creeping them out :lol:

JRS, why you no put Lavar Postell on the list?

Rick Brunson was the goods too :lol:

Last edited:
Phil signed Langston Galloway and one of the Wear kids from UCLA. Galloway is knockdown. Not sure why we signed them though, probably practice squad.

Brunson and Postell were the truth but I think they were there before 04. Would've put David Wingate on there if I was going back to the Gundy era :lol:

BxIDvmmCMAETxi8.jpg

Last edited:
That Shump pic is old from september 2013, before the start of last season at the Don Jon premier. This was before his emo days. He sure has nothing to smile about in terms of his basketball play, but let's see what he can do. If he doesn't produce this season or show some progression, he's done.

Last edited:
He needs to be traded just for having the notorious one included in that horrible outfit.... Old pic or not

Back
Top Bottom