2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Haven't the Nets been up for sale since summer/fall? This isn't anything new. I say just get rid of the team and don't allow any of the players to stay in the league.

the nets will always be the knicks little brother. if they get sold for 2bil, then the knicks will sell for at least 3bil. regardless if we suck or not, the knicks are probably the most popular basketball team in the world. its new york after all.

The land + arena are probably the majority of that $2billi
The arena is a separate entity and hes not selling his stake in it, just the team.

I give Prok a lot of props for coming up on a huge profit (once he sells it). 

And the reason people are estimating the Nets at such a high price is because of the Clippers. They sold for an unexpectedly high amount and now its not unexpected.

If I was a Nets fan I'd be livid though. This guy hired terrrrrrrible basketball personnel. Billy King has messed this franchise up sooo bad, but on Proks orders. They dont have their own 1st round pick until 2019. Got fleeced by the Celtics.

They easily have the worst potential in our division. They need to flip everyone on that team starting with Deron asap but they wont just to host a couple first round playoff games.

no body wants deron though. dude is making 18mil and is he even starting anymore? last i read he was coming off the bench and jarrett jack was starting. at least stat has an excuse of being injured or taking wine baths. joe johnson still has 2 years left on his most over paid contract in the history of the league. lopez is the only one with value, but hes injury prone. the nets are gonna be stuck in neutral for at least 2 more seasons. idk if anyone wants to buy them rn.

oh and **** billy king and what he did to my man AI :smh:

no body wants deron though. dude is making 18mil and is he even starting anymore? last i read he was coming off the bench and jarrett jack was starting. at least stat has an excuse of being injured or taking wine baths. joe johnson still has 2 years left on his most over paid contract in the history of the league. lopez is the only one with value, but hes injury prone. the nets are gonna be stuck in neutral for at least 2 more seasons. idk if anyone wants to buy them rn.

oh and **** billy king and what he did to my man AI
mean.gif
2 years is the bare minimum. Prok needs to sell asap cause when that team becomes what the knicks are now, except without a star player and no draft picks of their own, that arena is going to be sooo empty. hopefully by then the knicks are decent which wont help the nets either.

i wish I could rub this in a nets fans face but they're non existent lol only dudes in brooklyn actually ******* with the nets just like the logo

I would like to see a league where both the Knicks and the Nets are good at the same time, and they meet in the ecf but that'll never happen, at least not soon. Sports seems a little better when New York teams are good.

I would like to see a league where both the Knicks and the Nets are good at the same time, and they meet in the ecf but that'll never happen, at least not soon. Sports seems a little better when New York teams are good.

Unfortunately that wont happen for a long long time

came across this on youtube.
damn these feels.
:smh:

stupid woodson with the bad subs late in the 4th aka Melo ball
this was our game to win.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom