2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

madonna is a freak. Nas probably got tied up and whipped by dominatrix madonna..word to this video from the early 90s :rofl:

[\video]

Last edited:
Supposedly they're doing promo for a song they did. NaS >>>>>

Bargs is available tonight. I wish we would just cut this ******* guy already. I'm ready to cut him and buyout Amar'e. Amar'e is my guy but if he wants out, he can go.

Supposedly they're doing promo for a song they did. NaS >>>>>

Bargs is available tonight. I wish we would just cut this ******* guy already. I'm ready to cut him and buyout Amar'e. Amar'e is my guy but if he wants out, he can go.

why should Stat get a buy out? because he worked hard to come back from injuries (some self imposed)?

bump that. let him buy himself out.

They gotta clear house up in management 
mean.gif

i watched Okafor play on saturday, kid is pretty good. the whole time i had a real perverted smile on my face, like i was part of the worlds biggest scam :lol:

They're making a big deal about Bargs being available tonight. I'm like who cares, he can be available, he can even play tonight, so long as he either gets reinjured while drinking Gatorade on the bench, or they ship him out of town in a week and a half.

Gotta pair Okafor with a good defender. Amir Johnson, Draymond Green, Taj Gibson....whoever can play the role.

Draymond would feast on this team. Would have to hope GS is dumb enough to let him walk. I think Kerr would bring him back.

one of us in here gotta be gully enough to cut Dolan at his next concert ....

scare him into selling this team and moving to Europe :lol:

They're making a big deal about Bargs being available tonight. I'm like who cares, he can be available, he can even play tonight, so long as he either gets reinjured while drinking Gatorade on the bench, or they ship him out of town in a week and a half.

If you look at him the wrong way he hurts something :lol:

I think Okafor could turn into a better defensive player. His passing ability out of the post makes him incredibly ideal for the Knicks

Yeah he definitely has the ability to improve on that end. He's made some good plays on defense towards the end of games, he just needs to be consistent with that effort.

Back
Top Bottom