2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

i just hate gettin blown out. i'll take the L but dam dam can we make it close ...

i'm takin wayyy too much abuse ....

Was happy to see New Jersey out of the playoffs, but honestly I'd rather they sneak in the 8th spot and get swept to have zero chance at a top 3 pick. Get stuck in mediocrity Bolivian.

Ray Allen decided to stay put because he sees no clear front runner for the title :lol:.

Last edited:
Was happy to see New Jersey out of the playoffs, but honestly I'd rather they sneak in the 8th spot and get swept to have zero chance at a top 3 pick. Get stuck in mediocrity Bolivian.
Ray Allen decided to stay put because he sees no clear front runner for the title :lol:.

Nets dont have their pick this year , if they hit the lottery ATL gets it

Marbury just dropped 38 on Mudiay and eliminated his team. Mudiay was 5/14 w/ 6 tunovers.

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2015/03/03/china-update-marbury-defeats-mudiay-in-cba-semifinals/

Not sure that means anything tho, Mudiay was coming off an injury and he's still a 18 year old. Not sure they were guarding each other either.

I think I want Towns or Okafor, but tbh, as long as we dont get someone w/ health problems like Greg Oden or straight up bust like Bargnani, idc who it is. Need a starter at every position besides SF. Whether it's Mudiay, Russell, Towns or Okafor we'll need them to start and play well just as badly.

Last edited:
I would love R. West brook on this team, MAN. This guy has heart, passion and even dress like some New Yorkers lol. He's not from NY but his style of play feels like NY

Be safe everyone. I really hope this is our last time to have snow. :lol: Few people show up at work today.

Westbrook was Walsh's first choice though.

Good loss. Bargnani played well, but his rebounds :x

Clyde called the female referee nice looking during the game. :lol:

Anyone been to Cylde's Wine & Dine? Thinking about having a bday dinner there.

Impressions?

Back
Top Bottom