2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I think we have role players with their own strengths, but they all have glaring weaknesses that are going to get exposed time and time again and piss you guys off more than you're expecting rn :lol:

Last edited:
I feel like we have High Basketball I.Q. level players all across the board, something this franchise has not had since the mid 90's. Alot of fans are caught up with the thought that an abundance of "superstar" players is what wins championships, when in reality that can be further from the truth. If you put a squad together that is willing to play with cohesion, sacrifice for each other and play as one then you will have an opportunity to be a contender in the NBA. Alot of people like to laugh at the Atlanta Hawks because they have no stars and they aren't the sexiest franchise, but the reality is that team won 60 wins using the same template mentioned.

I like our chances this year.

im just hoping these guys really do work for the triangle... because talent wise they are not that good... robin and affalo is decent but i dont like the derrick williams signing at all and o quinn well see what we get from him... i would be lying if i said we make the playoffs but i can only hope... and the no draft pick this year :x

at least we kept this years draft pick. imagine if we won the lottery and gave the pick to toronto....

Well...

He knows the offense, he can shoot the three, can bring the ball up, has height and he has two rings? And he definitely knows how to handle a bench role.

I'm trying here.

reminds me of when Phil signed Mbenga & Shannon Brown...he'll probably have a coaching role

knicks are a terrible organization
laugh.gif

relax guys. hes gonna have a similar role that shannon brown did. hes gonna assist our guys in learning the triangle while actually being on the court. its not like we gave him a max deal or something.

Back
Top Bottom