2016 Chevrolet Camaro - Convertible Revealed

Very, Very, Very nice update to the previous body style. If Chevy is going to really get 330HP out of the V6/440HP out of the V8 and the aluminum trunk and hood formula that the the SS sedan, then I am very pleased with the direction that Chevy is going.

I'm still a Mopar guy, but I love seeing the other Amercan companies get it right.

The car isnt bad i just expected more of a change to the body.

It didnt really take advantage of coming out after the mustang so ford can really take their time with the next refresh.

Is the challenger dodges car in this segment? When are they up for a refresh?

The car isnt bad i just expected more of a change to the body.

It didnt really take advantage of coming out after the mustang so ford can really take their time with the next refresh.

Is the challenger dodges car in this segment? When are they up for a refresh?
No, the Challenger is a large sedan with two doors; it's in a class all it's own. Dodge will finally enter this segment with the all new Cuda which will be smaller than the Challenger.

Last edited:
If they **** the cuda I will be very pissed and I'll take the time out of my day to write them an angry letter .

But if they get it right I'll gladly cop.

And I'll agree with whatslicknick951 said

Im sold. :smokin

The interior was terrible before, new gen looks pretty nice. Still meh about the back but overall, lovely.

Chevy/GM is hitting all the right buttons, love that you can customize with any trim level so you don't really have to go up to the next tier to get the aesthetics on the exterior that you want. The seats are still meh, but the dash and other upgrades inside are really good compared to the bare bones of the current gen. 

They're not going to lose any enthusiasts on this refresh, that's for sure though. 

Last edited:
Didn't do much for me when I first saw it, but now... I think I'm starting to like it. :wow:

I'm Lowkey pissed at the bmw and Audi rims, keep them joint in Germany.

Last edited:
I gotta see it in person.

its nicer the more you see it. The interior is cool.

Rear end is still trash tho

Back
Top Bottom