2016 Jordan XI Space Jam - Legit Check - Pease and thank you!

Hello NT. I read the legit check guide, but seeing other people's LC thread and coming up fake making me doubt my own inspection. If anyone can assist, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Need way more pics to decide but seems good so far

I made this to help the community so compare thoroughly
[thread="658371"][/thread]

Need way more pics to decide but seems good so far

I made this to help the community so compare thoroughly[thread="658371"]2016 Space Jam Legit Guide  [/thread]
Thanks and rep'd! - Think I will pull the trigger, but will request some more pics. I checked out the guide, but still was unsure with my own judgement.

I unknowingly purchased fake Space Jams from www.teamswish.com What should I do? I returned them and the manager insists that what he sent were real pairs. He's placing the blame on me now even though I gave him $270 of my money! This is the first time I've bought from a reseller that was not flight club and the first time I've encountered a fake purchase. Do I contact PayPal or what? Thanks.

I unknowingly purchased fake Space Jams from www.teamswish.com What should I do? I returned them and the manager insists that what he sent were real pairs. He's placing the blame on me now even though I gave him $270 of my money! This is the first time I've bought from a reseller that was not flight club and the first time I've encountered a fake purchase. Do I contact PayPal or what? Thanks.

Contact PayPal and dispute the discharges .

Back
Top Bottom