2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He ended up being correct on everything
laugh.gif

Dude was a PED expert and straight exposed MLB
pimp.gif
He is an "expert" 
roll.gif

What exactly did he say about the benefits and benefits towards specific players? 

Last edited:
PEDs help in any sport.

It's not muscles=better

It's recovery, explosiveness and endurance=better
Sooooo.....if those are the effects that make someone better, why are steroids frowned upon when amphetamines and cortisone shots basically provide the similar effects?

i deserve that for trolling you about porcello.

:lol:

i saw your posts so i turned on the game expecting something like 9-4...

i saw 14-4 & was like :wow: :wow:
i knew it was over when i saw each pitcher coming in. just embarrassing. terry should be ashamed of himself. i hope he showers longer than Ace Ventura did when he discovered Finkle was Einhorn.

I'm not really arguing that players didn't use steroids. I'm sure tons of them did, I'm arguing about their effectiveness for helping you hit for power. I absolutly believe they help you recover from injury. I'm arguing aginst big muscles = better.

There in lies my ultimate point is this, a baseball swing is too complex a thing to be oversimplified into, more muscles = better.
Cosign to all of this. 

Bat speed is all about creating torque through the coil and separation of your shoulders and hips.

Strength could never really hurt you, but being flexible is key. 

He is an "expert" :rofl:

What exactly did he say about the benefits and benefits towards specific players? 

It's been a while since I've read so details are fuzzy; he has been around them for seemingly ever and did experiment with what worked, what didn't and helped plenty of guys with their cycles

It's a quick and entertaining read. I just love that everyone dismissed and then fact after fact got confirmed as time went on

Feldman just left the game with an injury.

I'd never root for a player to get hurt, but Feldman getting hurt helps the Astros 
laugh.gif

It's been a while since I've read so details are fuzzy; he has been around them for seemingly ever and did experiment with what worked, what didn't and helped plenty of guys with their cycles

It's a quick and entertaining read. I just love that everyone dismissed and then fact after fact got confirmed as time went on
I have to read so much crap for school, reading a book is the last thing I want to do outside of class 
laugh.gif

PEDs help in any sport.

It's not muscles=better

It's recovery, explosiveness and endurance=better
Sooooo.....if those are the effects that make someone better, why are steroids frowned upon when amphetamines and cortisone shots basically provide the similar effects?

I think they aren't looked down upon as much as true steroids, because with those, the player ends up feeling like **** afterwards.

Yes, talking anti-inflammatories can almost be like a temporary PED.

Last edited:
Correa doubles off the wall 
pimp.gif

intentional walk of Gattis to load the bases for Gomez with one out 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom