2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes was epic! I couln't imagine how he would have been if he played the whole season in KC! They'll be bringing the trophy to Omaha soon as well so I'll get to see them all. I know its going to be really emotional since the majority of them started playing here. Can't wait

Last edited:

It always makes sense to opt out if you have X much money remaining, and can make X+1.

Stanton logic on the Marlns not being on the hook for all that money lol 

Gomes is a joke. :lol:

Tim Rohan Verified account  ‏@TimRohan · 12m12 minutes ago
Sandy Alderson just fainted in the middle of answering questions in a scrum at the Terry Collins presser.

Alderson is okay now.

This is SUPER ******* disturbing to me:

Dave Cameron
A few weeks ago I said Matt Harvey, but his playoff performances might have kept him in NY. So now I'll get crazy and say Jose Fernandez.
via·4 minutes ago
Comment From Jerry
Who is the Red Sox opening day starter? Gun to your head who is it? Carrasco? Cueto? Price? Sonny Gray? Other?

This is SUPER ******* disturbing to me:

Dave Cameron
A few weeks ago I said Matt Harvey, but his playoff performances might have kept him in NY. So now I'll get crazy and say Jose Fernandez.
via·4 minutes ago
Comment From Jerry
Who is the Red Sox opening day starter? Gun to your head who is it? Carrasco? Cueto? Price? Sonny Gray? Other?

Wait, what?

If the Marlins actually go through w/ this :smh:

DD came out and said a little while ago that an ace is his top priority. And he'll get a top end reliever.

Gammons mentioned yesterday on Francesa he thinks it's more likely they trade for one than sign one, unless they can sign one without losing a draft pick.

Oh, a shockingly obvious observation by Peter Gammons...who knew?

:lol:

Of course they're gonna trade you old dingbat, they have every asset in the world. It's really just a matter of who they get between the aces & Chapman/Kimbrel.

Harvey to the Red Sox would be :x

Those Mass holes would be unbearable slobbering over him :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom