2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Proshares  ..........

I said this last year, but I think we should put some money down for the fantasy league this year.  Also, I still wholeheartedly believe that in a keeper league that you are trading draft picks in, it is completely illogical to make the draft order serpentine.  Since I mentioned it two years in a row right before our draft, I figure it would be wise to bring it up now so we can start a discussion.

I have like 12 extra early draft picks this year, so tread lightly. :lol:

Thanks JRS. :lol:

There is no need to tread anything. When you have draft orders determined by The results of the previous season, it makes zero logical sense to do serpentine order. Zero. The point of serpentine drafts is to attempt to even the playing field for people drafting at the beginning of the round and the end of the round.

When you are using the reverse order of the previous years standings and teams have keepers, the assumption is the champion picks last because he has the besty team. Having the team that finished in last place picking first is already the attempt to even the playing field. Why do you need to try to even out the picks? The champion should pick last in every round, because he is the champ....and should be at a disadvantage. Its no different than the real life drafts.

Serpentine orders are for seasonal redrafts or the first year of a keeper league. Period.

There is no need to tread anything. When you have draft orders determined by The results of the previous season, it makes zero logical sense to do serpentine order. Zero. The point of serpentine drafts is to attempt to even the playing field for people drafting at the beginning of the round and the end of the round.

When you are using the reverse order of the previous years standings and teams have keepers, the assumption is the champion picks last because he has the besty team. Having the team that finished in last place picking first is already the attempt to even the playing field. Why do you need to try to even out the picks? The champion should pick last in every round, because he is the champ....and should be at a disadvantage. Its no different than the real life drafts.

Serpentine orders are for seasonal redrafts or the first year of a keeper league. Period.

Preach.

I have like 12 extra early draft picks this year, so tread lightly. :lol:

Thanks JRS. :lol:

Agreed dland. Although cp owns damn near every pick I have. I need to make some pre draft trades.

CaZJshlVIAAmtMO.jpg:large

Miguel Cabrera's numbers based on launch angle...pretty crazy stuff

edit:

CaehdR0UUAEyTKI

Last edited:
Do I have Schwarber and Rizzo too?

I don't even remember anymore. Pro needs to pull thru soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom