2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
oxu7whfhg34scxxz6qxj.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rockies are tired of all the slugfest at Coors Field that they decided to raise their outfield fence by 8 feet between right-center and right field LOL

How's it feel knowing our number three pitcher is better than your number one?

:nthat:

He might need some ice for that burn

How's it feeling knowing the mets haven't won **** since 1986?

:lol:

We were NLCS in 2000. I know what youre saying. It could be worse. I could be a cubs fan or a Boston Red Sox fan before 2004.

Just like any relationship, you have to endure the valleys and enjoy the peaks.

How's it feel knowing our number three pitcher is better than your number one?

:nthat:

He might need some ice for that burn

How's it feeling knowing the mets haven't won **** since 1986?

:lol:

We were NLCS in 2000. I know what youre saying. It could be worse. I could be a cubs fan or a Boston Red Sox fan before 2004.

Just like any relationship, you have to endure the valleys and enjoy the peaks.

Y'all beat us to get to that NLCS :lol:

So many Mets fans calling in Francesa and complaining about Ces. He's showing off, he's worried about cars more than baseball. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, people are so damn dumb.

just copped Mariners tickets to all three games for Griffey weekend in August versus the Angels. AND the thursday night game versus Boston right before :pimp:

So many Mets fans calling in Francesa and complaining about Ces. He's showing off, he's worried about cars more than baseball. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, people are so damn dumb.
Collins just made a comment about it:

"Collins made it clear he's not thrilled with all the extraneous stuff in camp. "Fun time is over. It's time to get ready for baseball."

It'll be interesting to see how he performs this year.

Cespedes got paid I expect him to not perform as well as he did last year! I wanted him in SF but man you can tell he mind is somewhere else right now :lol:

Cespedes got paid I expect him to not perform as well as he did last year! I wanted him in SF but man you can tell he mind is somewhere else right now :lol:
I don't expect him to perform as well just because he's never performed that well. I'm just not sure how much of a drop off it'll be. Him playing CF all year though is a bad look defensively. He should feast on the Phillies and Braves once again and luckily Drew Storen isn't on the Nats anymore or else he'd rake in the later innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom