2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either make it a true exhibition game with unlimited subs, no home field advantage on the line, etc.....or take it seriously and have players/writers vote, not every team repped, etc

Players that will vote for their own teammates, or writers who do things like not vote for Babe Ruth in the HOF, etc.

Same thing man. Morons, all of em. Better to cater to fans than dumb *** writers.

3 years ago all we had was Travis Wood, mandated by MLB. It's not like our fanbase does it annually.

Troy Tulowitski is good at baseball again.

also

We really got Josh Donaldson for 2 6th staters and an A ball prospect,

god paying us back for the RA Dickey trade. :pimp:

Last edited:
Players that will vote for their own teammates, or writers who do things like not vote for Babe Ruth in the HOF, etc.

Same thing man. Morons, all of em. Better to cater to fans than dumb *** writers.

3 years ago all we had was Travis Wood, mandated by MLB. It's not like our fanbase does it annually.

I'd trust writers over fans

If there was a way where only knowledgable fans can vote...that would be awesome :lol:

My bad man. Didn't mean to rustle jimmies :lol:

It's all good man...

I was annoyed by my boss about Reyes
Went to gym after work while wearing Reyes jersey and women gave me disgusting looking. I was like bruhhh

Wished Mets didn't call Reyes this time. It was too soon. Reyes missed spring training and hasn't played baseball for a while

I nearly forget that Collins is NL manager. I feel bad for NL players to deal with Collins

No stolen base allowed
No first pitch hit allowed

:lol: :smh:

despite homefield advantage...the ASG is for the fans. it's better with Harp god in there :pimp:

Stephen Vogt the only A's all star... I like the guy but come on.

Ryan Dull hasn't allowed an inherited runner to score all year.

Stephen Vogt the only A's all star... I like the guy but come on.

Ryan Dull hasn't allowed an inherited runner to score all year.
As much as I like Eveything Bagel...Valencia, Semien, Dull, Rich Hill wouldve been better.

And on the other side of the Bay...Giants bullpen needs a major addition. 7 runs given up 
sick.gif

Man Franco, herrera, bourjos, and Asche have been killing the ball to win last 7 of 8 games for the phils

Giants

Man Franco, herrera, bourjos, and Asche have been killing the ball to win last 7 of 8 games for the phils
Been riding them in my DFS rotations.
Flores
pimp.gif

He's balling
Saw the 1st HR and thought of you
laugh.gif

Saw the 2nd and was like "man I'd call his *** right now if I had the number"

Sidenote; Can't believe I used to hate on Bryce. Dude is so good man. 

Last edited:
^

I know what you mean

My friends sent me text messages for Eid greeting then they be like WILMER!!!!! THAT'S YOUR BOY OUT THERE HITTING OUT OF THE PARK! :lol:

Castellanos having a breakout year... .307 batting 16 home runs (his new career high) and 50 RBI

Fulmer impresses me the mostly. Scouts think he's the fourth or fifth starter at the best but he's pitching like an ace right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom