2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just met Heran Perez at the mall in mil. Dude was at champs with his mom I think buying kicks. The benifits of being a pro baseball player nobody has any idea who you are lol. Well except for people like me who know the whole roster of the squad I go for.

So nice to see Daniel Murphy do these kind of things to the Mets.

I remember it was June before I realized he was no longer in NY and the only thing I could do was 
sick.gif

Ruth 1st 12 G vs BOS, 1920:
.293/.420/.732, 5 HR, 12 RBI

Murph 1st 12 G vs NYM, 2016:
.438/.462/.875, 6 HR, 19 RBI

Doesn't even seem real what he's doing :lol:

Too bad Gio is on the mound :smh: would've been nice to end the first half with a three game win streak over the Mets.

Lol I hate this A's team

Build around Reddick, Davis, Valencia, Semien, Manaea, Gray

not even mad...take the l's and get a higher pick esp since we aint doing jack next int signing periods

also, what did esco draw on the infield?
:tongue:

edit: just a plate?

Last edited:
Bumgarner has a no hitter going on right now.

I repeat. Madison Bumgarner has not allowed a hit after 5.

This is looking like another no hitter.

Last edited:
The Mets demise. Even as a Nats fan, I find it sad how they've ruined that rotation. Especially Harvey. Complete disregard for his well being. Thoracic Outlet Syndrome? Then you have Matz and Syndergaard nonchalantly pitching with bone spurs. I have a feeling Thor has more than "arm fatigue".

Last edited:
The Mets demise. Even as a Nats fan, I find it sad how they've ruined that rotation. Especially Harvey. Complete disregard for his well being. Thoracic Outlet Syndrome? Then you have Matz and Syndergaard nonchalantly pitching with bone spurs. I have a feeling Thor has more than "arm fatigue".

99.9% Mets fans know it's no arm fatigue for sure

Mets' head trainer is terrible, just terrible

Ray Ramirez needs to go :smh:

I think there's only so much the trainer/medical staff can do. They can diagnose what's wrong, but it's up to management to decide what course of action to take after getting the results. The Mets tend to keep pushing their guys instead of being cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom