2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daren Willman ‏@darenw 6h6 hours ago
Total pitches 100 MPH+ by year:
2016 1269 [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
2015 912
2014 562
2013 465
2012 397
2011 297
2010 443
2009 260
2008 65

Nats bats disappear more than any team in the Majors.

Going to be tough Octobrer for them.
I know it's a couple weeks away but I'm already picturing Kershaw throwing 8 shutout innings vs the Nats. Everybody talks about his postseason struggles but he's going to sit the Nats down one by one.
Just checked and you guys dont even play them once for the rest of the regular season.  Not sure why you are picturing an 8 inning shutout.

Just checked and you guys dont even play them once for the rest of the regular season.  Not sure why you are picturing an 8 inning shutout.
Def pre-mature. SF/LA has 6 more games left against each other. However, Giants aren't looking too good at the moment.

Dodgers or Giants, it don't matter. Tim Hudson pegged this franchise spot on 2 years ago.

"Obviously they have a talented group over there, there's no question," Hudson told The Post's Barry Svrluga. "They have some great pitching. But come playoff time, talent can take you a long ways, but what do you have between your legs? That's going to take you real far. And I think we've got a group in here that really has some of that."

Nats are soft.

Last edited:
How is nobody roasting Bryce Harper?! He's basically went from MVP to being Maikel Franco.

I'm out.

Last edited:
How is nobody roasting Bryce Harper?! He's basically went from MVP to being Maikel Franco.

I'm out.

He's had a very down 2nd half for sure. I think it will come out that he's been hurt; someone else mentioned that in here too.

CsxWMsBWAAUD7Z4.jpg

I know it's a couple weeks away but I'm already picturing Kershaw throwing 8 shutout innings vs the Nats. Everybody talks about his postseason struggles but he's going to sit the Nats down one by one.
I see this so clearly.

[thread="287472"]2016 Mlb Thread Baseball Is Upon Us Royals Are The Champs/68610#post_26555844​[/thread]

I see this so clearly.
And still probably lose 1-0
mean.gif
Nats got Lefties in that Pen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom