2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copied from a friend on FB:

Mike Trout: AL ROY, 2 MVPs, 5 Silver sluggers. 25 yrs old
Bryce Harper: NL ROY, 1 MVP, 1 Silver Slugger. 24 yrs old
Kris Bryant: NL ROY, 1 MVP, 1 Silver Slugger, 1 Ring. 24 yrs old

MLB future is bright

If only Trout had as many rings as Altuve...

2 MVPs aren't bad doe.
I said Mike Trout was the best player in baseball, and then you go and say something like that 
roll.gif

The rest of the Angels and that whole organization is trash. The Astros are a hell of a lot closer to sniffing a ring than the Angels 
laugh.gif

This fool got his "prediction" right bc he didn't vote for Bryant. What a ******* tool

Last edited:

2 MVPs aren't bad doe.

I said Mike Trout was the best player in baseball, and then you go and say something like that :rofl:  

The rest of the Angels and that whole organization is trash. The Astros are a hell of a lot closer to sniffing a ring than the Angels :lol:

He is the best player in baseball, everybody agrees with that. You don't get points for pointing out the obvious. You tried to take a shot at the Angels when the Astros just recently stopped being complete dog **** :lol: I'll bet you 25 k that the Angels win a world series before the Astros.

He is the best player in baseball, everybody agrees with that. You don't get points for pointing out the obvious. You tried to take a shot at the Angels when the Astros just recently stopped being complete dog ****
laugh.gif
I'll bet you 25 k that the Angels win a world series before the Astros.
We could be waiting forever 
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

2 MVPs aren't bad doe.

I said Mike Trout was the best player in baseball, and then you go and say something like that :rofl:  

The rest of the Angels and that whole organization is trash. The Astros are a hell of a lot closer to sniffing a ring than the Angels :lol:

He is the best player in baseball, everybody agrees with that. You don't get points for pointing out the obvious. You tried to take a shot at the Angels when the Astros just recently stopped being complete dog **** :lol: I'll bet you 25 k that the Angels win a world series before the Astros.
Lol

you don't deserve Bryce Gawd :smh:

i just got deja vu. i feel like i've said this to you before :lol:
I love Bryce, but the Trout and Machado have proven to be more consistent IMO. He'll never come close to matching his 2015 season, which isn't a knock on him..but he's gonna want the type of money that comes with that production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom