2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Alex Rodriguez has a higher post season OPS than Derek Jeter.

pimp.gif

By the way, I freaking HATE that song now.

You know what song, because you hate it, too.

I wasn't terribly fond of it before, but now it makes my blood curdle.

"OOOOH!!! It's written in the stars..."

*shivers*

By the way, I freaking HATE that song now.

You know what song, because you hate it, too.

I wasn't terribly fond of it before, but now it makes my blood curdle.

"OOOOH!!! It's written in the stars..."

*shivers*

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by dland24

Yeah. Halladay, Hamels, Oswalt was supposed to be a nightmare last year too. Not saying I dont think they can do it this year, just dont think they will.
It's a nice 3, but now add Lee.  Lee and Roy are every bit the Randy/Schilling duo Arizona went with.  Hamels and Oswalt are much more than what Arizona had at the back end.  

Lee is one of the 4 best pitchers in the playoffs, and Roy is another. That's a helluva lot better than just Roy, Hamels, and Oswalt imo. 

nerd.gif

Yeah. Halladay, Hamels, Oswalt was supposed to be a nightmare last year too. Not saying I dont think they can do it this year, just dont think they will.
It's a nice 3, but now add Lee.  Lee and Roy are every bit the Randy/Schilling duo Arizona went with.  Hamels and Oswalt are much more than what Arizona had at the back end.  

Lee is one of the 4 best pitchers in the playoffs, and Roy is another. That's a helluva lot better than just Roy, Hamels, and Oswalt imo. 

nerd.gif

The Phillies can't hit, and they all there good hitters have big platoon splits, baseball is random. I hope they kill the brewers.

The Phillies can't hit, and they all there good hitters have big platoon splits, baseball is random. I hope they kill the brewers.

i been keeping up with mlb the whole season and after seeing the upsets in the first round it cant match up to the red sox run at the postseason.

i been keeping up with mlb the whole season and after seeing the upsets in the first round it cant match up to the red sox run at the postseason.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Would this be happening in late August, or early to mid September? Season needs to be shortened.

Would rain be happening?It would be 100+ degrees in Arlington in August or early September... It's the first time it has rained here in months... That's the reason the season needs to be shortened?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Would this be happening in late August, or early to mid September? Season needs to be shortened.

Would rain be happening?It would be 100+ degrees in Arlington in August or early September... It's the first time it has rained here in months... That's the reason the season needs to be shortened?

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah, I figured they could score at least ONE run in a big game.
laugh.gif
Props to StL for knockin em off.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Been waiting for you to see this. 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Been waiting for you to see this. 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

It must kill Cliff to see Texas up 2-0 so far. I'll be happy to see Josh, Beltre, Young and Napoli possibly win a ring.

It must kill Cliff to see Texas up 2-0 so far. I'll be happy to see Josh, Beltre, Young and Napoli possibly win a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom