2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Red Sox fans acting like a guy who juiced his whole career didn't play a major part in them winning two titles.

nerd.gif
2970222j5qi92g5zp.gif

It's really nice knowing when the Rangers start to get into any sort of funk, the Astros are coming up somewhere on the schedule... :lol:

When ARod hit that HR on Sunday, I jumped up, I was excited man..

I know Arod is a scumbag but I always liked him and what Dempster did was bush-league..

When ARod hit that HR on Sunday, I jumped up, I was excited man..

I know Arod is a scumbag but I always liked him and what Dempster did was bush-league..

What sucks about the situation is that it's a lose/lose for Girardi. He has to defend his guy even if he was snitching on teammates and others around the league. :smh:

A-Rod playing now is nothing more than him and his camp sticking their collective middle fingers up at MLB.

I really think he's hated more than Bonds.

Didn't Arod recently throw JG under the bus, saying he forced him to play even though he was hurt?

He probably did. To be honest, I can't keep track of all the **** this dude A-Rod says. There have been too many lies to keep track of.

I couldn't care less if he gets beaned every game from here on out.

According to the Houston Chronicle, the Houston Astros’ payroll is down to an eye-popping $13 million.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
I honestly think that teams spending little to no money is as big of a problem as teams that are spending hundreds and hundreds of millions.  $13M is a joke.  There needs to be a salary floor, so teams dont end up just being Major League farm teams, who funnel their better players to other Major League teams.

I think so too. But there's a different situation with them. They're actually attempting to compete and making moves to compete. That floor (IMO) should apply strictly to the Marlins and their front office. What they do with that team and to that city is damn near criminal.

I'm pretty sure it was A-Rod's lawyers/team who said that. It's why they're suing the Yankees doctor. They're saying the Yanks knew of his hip injury and threw him out there to make him look like a washed up player. JG is saying no one from A-Rod down said anything about not wanting to play.

I've hated of JG a lot but I feel bad for him this year. Probably his best managerial job since being hired and no one recognizes it because of this story. I really do want to see A-Rod off the Yanks next year for the sole reason that all of the "truth" from both sides will come out almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom