2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLB the show drops in a little over a month
pimp.gif

Every year I say I need to pony up and buy a PS4 just for this game... and every year passes :lol: .

The only people who are going to be surprised are the A's fans that think they are going to be anything better than horrible. Beane is still the most overrated GM in the game. Your team didnt improve at all.

A league average offense + Lowrie starting over Sogard + power bat in Khris Davis + Semien improving under Wash + 5 new relievers (after leading the league in one run losses) + a Hahn, Graveman, Bassitt average era of 3.65 is reason for optimism in my book, but we will see :D

Last edited:
He shows up looking like that after being below replacement level last year. No exaggeration, arguably the worst player in the big leagues in 2015. And he's turning 30 this season and has 4 years and $70 million still remaining on his contract. Unreal. He's really quickly becoming one of my most disliked athletes ever.

My girl surprised me this weekend by buying us some pretty good tickets to see the Mariners @ Orioles in mid May.

Pretty excited and she def got some brownie points for that one. No special reason, just copped em.

Its the first game of the series and me and 2 of my coworkers may go to the last game as well since its a day game. We did the same thing last year and the one homie was dead throwing up lmao

Jimmy Rollins signed a minor-league deal with the White Sox. Seems like a struggle move on his behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom