2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im surprised he could remain focus like that. Nothing is harder than not relaxing as a pitcher once you get up by so mamy runs ... to be up by double digits and late in the game, more props to him.

Whats the record for catchers being in a battery of a no-no ... Ross gotta be up there dont he?

Whats the record for catchers being in a battery of a no-no ... Ross gotta be up there dont he?

John Jaso has played in a couple. Caught Felix perfect and DH in the mariner 6 pitcher no hitter against the dodgers
I think he was in another also but im not 100%

Last edited:

One of my friends was in Arizona for a bachelorette party towards the end of spring training and got to hang out with Jake and his wife a few times.

He threw that no hitter because me due to association by association :pimp:

:lol:

What's up guys? long time.....

F THE METS

but in other news

I just finally upgraded to ps4 and got the show. Have been playing 2k12 on Xbox 360, how sorry am I going to be? And for how long will I be that bad? Any NT leagues?

Last edited:
SportsCenter (@SportsCenter)
3 mins ago - View on Twitter
THIS JUST IN: TOR 1B Chris Colabello suspended 80 games after testing positive for performance-enhancing substance.

CgrEoqFW4AANtJe.jpg

Last edited:
Colabello ped's what a freaking joke. Right when you think he's just a hardworking average joe who finally got his break the right way. ******* poutine eaters.

Another reason why DFA'ing Danny Valencia for no reason was stupid.

Steroids are so good I wonder why they didn't fix Chris Collabello's 30% k rate? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom