2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okafor @ 1:10
roll.gif

dude honestly sounds miserable

Watching the All-Star game right now after work.

Great to see everyone give Kobe all that love and respect. This will probably be the highlight of his farewell tour, the last time he'll be with all these guys on the same court. I know why he did it and it's probably for the best, but I'm still a little bummed he won't be on the Olympic team.

i love you kobe. i wish he could play forever. dude is gonna be my hero forever.

who is the next player to get this king of treatment? anybody? Bron not finna get no love. MAybe Tim? Maybe Dirk? But dudes aint really look up to them like this.

who is the next player to get this king of treatment? anybody? Bron not finna get no love. MAybe Tim? Maybe Dirk? But dudes aint really look up to them like this.

Lebron is definitely getting a world tour.

Son already had a movie, an hour ESPN special for free agency, and a coming home campaign. You think they ain't going to slurp him off into the sunset on his last 82 games?

Last edited:
[quote name="Freeze"]who is the next player to get this king of treatment? anybody? Bron not finna get no love. MAybe Tim? Maybe Dirk? But dudes aint really look up to them like this.[/quote]You are kidding yourself if you think Bron ain't getting this. :lol:

Once you've come to your senses, you'll realize that Kobe was hated by MAAAANY just a few short years ago.

And yet here we are.

i love you kobe. i wish he could play forever. dude is gonna be my hero forever.

Steph. Tim and KG will probably just go away quietly.

You are kidding yourself if you think Bron ain't getting this. :lol:

Once you've come to your senses, you'll realize that Kobe was hated by MAAAANY just a few short years ago.

And yet here we are.

He's still hated by many but the league is forcing this down our throats

Originally Posted by Freeze  
You are kidding yourself if you think Bron ain't getting this.
laugh.gif

And yet here we are.
kobe has slowly won the fans back over the years though

lebron does something silly every year to increase the hate

kobe hate peaked in like 2005

lebron hate has yet to peak 

lebron def getting this treatment at least from the media though

just watching the coverage here in canada, its all about kobe in the highlights

makes sense too i doubt most people in vancouver even know who westbrook is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom