2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Fitz overachieved and probably won't have a year like that again AND he still managed to be a huge factor in them MISSING the playoffs. Three picks in the final game against an average Bills team.... I wouldn't even want him back after that game.

Last edited:
Hey, whoever is the starting QB will have Marshall, Decker, Forte, & Powell as weapons :rolleyes

I had 120% confidence in Maccagnan before this :frown:

ny-jets-dumpster-fire.jpg
pimp.gif

You morons really don't understand that Fitz had one of the luckiest seasons ever as a QB and STILL threw us out of the playoffs. Dudes dropped like 15 easy interceptions last year and at least and half of his TDs were impossible catches made by Marshall and Decker to a lesser extent. Ain't nobody worried about dude and I'm glad we're not giving him what he wants

Last edited:
You morons really don't understand that Fitz had one of the luckiest seasons ever as a QB and STILL threw us out of the playoffs. Dudes dropped like 15 easy interceptions last year and at least and half of his TDs were impossible catches made by Marshall and Decker to a lesser extent. Ain't nobody worried about dude and I'm glad we're not giving him what he wants

You know dudes gotta get their jokes off regardless, man. That's just the way it is on here.

Back
Top Bottom