2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Trading up, to draft someone to hold a clipboard instead of someone that can actually contribute to the roster. :smh:

Just saw Rog with the jacket telling the crowd to bring it on :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude has fully embraced being a heel :lol:

Matt McGloin is rolling in his grave!

Also Jim Plunkett hella looks like Tommy Lee Jones. I half expected him to say, "This IS my happy face!" instead of reading the draft selection.

Last edited:
That Raiders pick makes no sense at all. I mean NO SENSE at all. This **** is as dumb as Cleveland selecting Kessler. Those are two of the worst picks of the draft.

The one time Dallas could have taken a QB, and I wouldn't have been mad... And they passed on Dak Prescott. :smh:

Last edited:
Trading up, to draft someone to hold a clipboard instead of someone that can actually contribute to the roster.
mean.gif
Yea, makes 0 sense.  Happy for Cook, though.  Happy he's out of the NFC, as well 
laugh.gif

That Raiders pick makes no sense at all. I mean NO SENSE at all. This **** is as dumb as Cleveland selecting Kessler. Those are two of the worst picks of the draft.

I don't think it's that bad. It's not best to trade up 14 spots to grab a QB when your set their, but it's good value ultimately.

If Cook shows promise in the action he does get, Raiders could flip him down the line like Philly did with Foles, Kolb, etc.  Assuming Carr continues to improve. 

I don't think it's that bad. It's not best to trade up 14 spots to grab a QB when your set their, but it's good value ultimately.

So did they to trade up to get him to groom a backup or to try to cause friction with their starter that's been solid so far?

Back
Top Bottom