2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

In all fairness, they held the Adams door open though.

HOLD THE DOOR
giphy.gif

Man you Knicks fans are going to be mad when Noah almost causes/does cause 24 second violations in the playoffs cuz he was too scared to shoot. Or when he does that stupid thing where he's tapping the basketball like he's playing with a volleyball and misses a gimme put back cuz he wasn't grabbing the ball with two hands like a man

Man, if Noah was playing like that dude he was one of the years Rose was out I would have no problems.

But Noah's belief in himself on offense is BEYOND broke. The man has absolutely no faith in himself on offense. Just watch whenever he gets the ball. The man is always looking to PASS and the defense knows it. They are defending him for the pass and it works! If he gets 18 mil, Phil is a joke.

amel i generally respect your comments but NYK and PLAYOFFS???

So Dallas will offer Conley and whiteside the max?

Miami fan on here was sure whiteside wouldn't be offered the max

Moral of the story is that the coke is good and plentiful in Miami.

Woj said that he knows multiple teams ready to give Whiteside a max offer.

I had no inkling Dallas would be the first team whiteside would meet with. Then again thinking about it I feel as if that's a great fit for whiteside in terms of Cuban being Cuban

So if the Warriors only make it to the second round next year what does that say about Kerr?

Does Luke get more credit?
possibly losing barnes, ezeli and bogut says a lot more
What's all this static about the front office being mad at Bogut?
disappointed in his production

mind you he's been injury prone his whole career

they want him gone to give money to ezeli anyways, that is if they can afford to retain him

Terrence Jones will be an unrestricted free agent.

Had a bad year, but he's a decent starter.

It's not like it takes much to make the playoffs in the east.
The 8th seed in the east would have been good for 5th in the west
If the 5th seed in the west had the same schedule as the 8th seed in the east then the 5th seed would be the 2nd or 3rd seed.

Regular season don't matter if only one team in the East is ever good

correct me if i'm wrong, but the problem with the east is that it's incredibly imbalanced and top heavy. the way their playoffs played out, it was obvious that even though the raps were 1 game from the 1 seed, it didn't mean much. cavs cruised through the east with lebron taking two weeks off in the middle of the year.

a 44-38 record in the east =/= a 44-38 record in the west

lol exactly what happened

this dude curry was jacking up deep 3's like he was on fire at pivotal moments in this series that killed momentum

klay was turrrible as well

If the 5th seed in the west had the same schedule as the 8th seed in the east then the 5th seed would be the 2nd or 3rd seed.
Regular season don't matter if only one team in the East is ever good

Yeah cause playing the lakers, Kings, suns, and Pelicans aren't guaranteed wins.

Fact is, there's trash in both conferences and only 4 legit title contenders in the entire league. Let's stop east slander when they just won the title.

Back
Top Bottom