2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

So did whiteside get the max? Tek gets his center back but wasn't he saying he wouldn't get a max deal?

No, I explained why Riley would offer less than the max. Like I said a couple days ago, Riley isn't stupid enough to lose Whiteside over 4 or 5 million. The question is, what do we do with Wade

Nah He got his max

Source tells AP that is a four-year MAX for Hassan Whiteside to stay with the Heat.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) July 1, 2016

Riles is stuck. Wade is done taking less, and if he pays Wade they're trotting out the same team that got bounced in the 2nd round with 3 stars on the wrong side of 30 signed to multi-year big money contracts.

One of the stars could die on the court at any time if he does ever play again.

Situation is ****** still.

Does Andrew Wiggins even pull? I mean he's an NBA player he should, and maybe it was because he got drafted to Cleveland and didn't know anybody there, but duke was on Tindr

People be thinking athletes can have any chick they want but it aint like that :lol:. There are tiers

Dudes wasting potential. Ugly, old, fat CEOS can pull whatever they want. Guys with bodies like Greek Gods in their physical prime, outearning said CEOs should be flourishing

Last edited:
Just found out John Henson's dad works for the same company in the same building as me :rofl:

He just got promoted to VP of HR. When you get promoted to the CEO team, they give your background and everything. They mentioned he was a huge Milwaukee Bucks fan and said he has two kids. Showed a pic of his daughter and John Henson's big *** smile on the picture :rofl:

Tell him to tell his son to ask for a trade, Kidd letting him waste away behind Greg Monroe and ******* Miles Plumlee.

Just found out John Henson's dad works for the same company in the same building as me :rofl:

He just got promoted to VP of HR. When you get promoted to the CEO team, they give your background and everything. They mentioned he was a huge Milwaukee Bucks fan and said he has two kids. Showed a pic of his daughter and John Henson's big *** smile on the picture :rofl:

Get tix Fam and flourish

Wonder who else BK will pick up. No picks, hardly any assets, few young talent... They have a lot of cap space tho.

Tell him to tell his son to ask for a trade, Kidd letting him waste away behind Greg Monroe and ******* Miles Plumlee.

and now 19-23 year old Thon Maker

SAY IT AGAIN

****** THINK IM CRAZY WHEN I PREACH THIS

They just men at the end of the day, albeit rich and successful that doesn't mean much when the chick is so bad that she only **** with 1%'er type ****** anyway.

Most of these guys aren't socially adjusted off the court, you in any major city than you've seen or heard the type of dumb **** athletes get into with women out here.

Last edited:
I guess. I mean I'm fat and only make 70k and was killing on Tindr. Idk, I just figured athletes would aim higher. An nba player on a rookie deal still makes more than 99.9% of Americans, obviously better body, idk where I'm even going with this anymore but yea I figured dudes should be killing. Look at the money being given out bow, backups getting 10m+.

That lineup doesn't really make sense. They could go small and play uptempo from 1-4 but Al Jeff would be a drag and slow them down.

MozGod will be a good fit with the Lakers.

Knicks really about to role out 3 injury prone players in their starting 5? Rose, Noah, and Gordon :wow: :wow: .. bless ya heart NY.

How you gonna give the Lakers props for signing a scrub who's always injured coming off a botched surgery but slander the Knicks. Get your life b

Giving props because I said he was a good fit if he could play a bogut/ezeli role? You sound like a typical Knicks fan who's happy ya signed a bunch of players past their prime, take a seat "b"

Back
Top Bottom