2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

For real. That's why my girl Adele tells her friends each a diff lie, and then when the lie leaks she knows who the rat is and kicks them out of camp.

Bet nobody in her camp has loose lips at this point in her career.

Damn, she's a boss. Don't cross her.

who leaks all of the stuff that goes on in these meetings? Like who said Ballmer was crying?
For real. That's why my girl Adele tells her friends each a diff lie, and then when the lie leaks she knows who the rat is and kicks them out of camp.

Bet nobody in her camp has loose lips at this point in her career.
Wait what? Adele the Hello person?

Man... if he joins the team he choked a 3-1 lead against in last years conference finals :smh:  Slander until he no longer exist 

Son I swear I'll turn to the biggest Lebron mark ever if this **** boy goes to GS. Cavs Warriors III gonna be lit when the Cavs beat them again with beta boy KD

I like super teams, so Durant to the Warriors doesn't bother me one bit.

The league's popularity is built on it.

Permanent Russ face if KD signs with GSW

russell-westbrook1.jpg

The owners can veto trades they feel "Aren't for the better of the league" or whatever the verbage was (Cp3 to the Lakers trade), but can they do the same to free agency decisions?

The owners can veto trades they feel "Aren't for the better of the league" or whatever the verbage was (Cp3 to the Lakers trade), but can they do the same to free agency decisions?

No

They only could veto the cp3 deal because the league owned the hornets and was trying to sell the team to perspective buyers

because he can do a 1+1 and pick a team next year, with the cap going up even more. Westbrook won't be leaving if they can to the finals.

If they go or if they win?

To me there's a difference. They tried long enough. If they win, stay. If they lose. Try something different.

Back
Top Bottom