2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

View media item 2090413
Everybody is just throwing **** at the wall and praying they can be the first with new info

Exactly. This is crazy. Should be Warriors vs OKC. Don't even know of any other reason he would leave besides GSW.

I can't even stress it enough. Man, he would be so PERFECT on that team. Come on KD :smh:

Cant say that about too many FA's. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect.

Man I like you. I like reading you.

But before I got back and grave dig, please tell me you weren't one of the GSW fans who said "Barnes is a better fit we don't need or want KD" back before the ASB.

I swear you were on the F KD we got HB tip?

Am I right or am I right?

Last edited:
If KD signs with GS, I hope the GS bench leaves for other pastures. It's only right.

NY doesn't have a bench. Maybe the GS bench can sign with NY for the vet minimum :nerd:

well they are gonna kind of have to because they wont have nothing to sign them with

kd will never go to boston. never.

al horford stuck in beantown. they musta put a gun to his head and told him sign

in a few years they gonna make a lifetime movie about it. Horford's Horror
Yeah right. Isn't Horford Dominican? Dude is going to be huge here. We have a massive Dominican community.
really? I would have never guessed boston of all places would have a large dominican community

al horford stuck in beantown. they musta put a gun to his head and told him sign

Yeah right. Isn't Horford Dominican? Dude is going to be huge here. We have a massive Dominican community.

really? I would have never guessed boston of all places would have a large dominican community

Were the project guys Ben affleck and Renner beat up in The Town Dominican ?

Why? :lol:

every major east coast city has a large Hispanic community..I'm originally from near Providence, RI..go to Broad St and see.

What? I think you're arguing with yourself.

What I'm saying is every team is dialed in waiting for the decision so they can all move on at that point. Deals will be made at a furious pace once KD announces.
The same thing happened summer 2010 with Bron. Team held out for Bron. Soon bron had his moment, people started signing everyone

Deron Williams byke to Dallas
I remember when him and CP3 neck and neck for best PG in the league

Old times 
mean.gif

Man I like you. I like reading you.

But before I got back and grave dig, please tell me you weren't one of the GSW fans who said "Barnes is a better fit we don't need or want KD" back before the ASB.

I swear you were on the F KD we got HB tip?

Am I right or am I right?

I didn't say Barnes is a better fit, I thought Barnes was OK because you give up too much to gain KD. I always liked Barnes. I loved it when Kerr came in and made him a starter over D. Lee. Always made me salty that he didn't start over D. Lee.

We got a ring and 73 wins without KD. But now, with the $ you need to keep HD, and the possibility of getting KD, come on man. This is KD.

KD never got a ring or 73 wins.. It's all about the team. I will keep it real. We don't NEED KD, but I would LOVE KD on the team. And now, looking at the options, everything being realistic, KD is the easy choice. That's what I mean by, you give up too much to get KD. And all those pieces on GSW make a difference. Most, anyways. Hard to buy team chemistry.

I'm a fan of basketball. Warriors are my favorite team. Love KD and Russ. You gonna give me Barnes or KD? Man, KD all day.

Last edited:
So close to making the finals, but they didn't.

He had Harden and Russ, and he still didn't win in the finals

It's all about the team and coaching, he needs to come to GSW. Perfect fit. Just perfect.
GSW bench is their strenght and they gonna lose their bench. Barnes and Iggy might be gone and Bogut. The team is somewhat in rebuild mode, but still got their 3 stars.

I endorse Horford to Boston just so we can hear Bostonians call him, "Hawfut".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom