2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I feel like we just placed KD on too high of a pedestal...we expected way too much out of this man. As a Bron fan I viewed KD as the only player that is on Bron's level but now I can't even respect him. If the whole "Eastern conference is weak" narrative rings true why he didn't go to a team in the Eastern conference. Mentally KD is fragile...Im talking butter soft.
I remember same was said about LeBron even after he went to MIA.
Meaningless sentiment.

Cats ain't satisfied with Reggie Miller careers. Ask Paul Pierce. Not to mention you can always pull a KG.

Horrible comparison and examples.

This basketball talk ain't for you brah, CBM and GOT threads are that way :lol:
The main problem is you want it to be one way but it's not.

All ya feelings and opinions don't matter. Aint no reason a player should have to stick with a team of they don't want to.

Referencing got and cbm ain't gonna change that :lol:

Ingram press conference on TW.

I like this kid. He seems like the real deal.
Ingram and Simmons... come on bless us fans 
pimp.gif

Only way Kobe is playing basketball is at his local 24 or LA Fitness.

He's decent defender. I just cringed at how many open looks he clanked. Like, they needed ANYONE to contribute points and RJ was the one that stepped up to do it outside of Lebby and Irving

as soon as the ball hits shumps hands u might as well get back on D, made me nervous everytime he attempted anything other than a dunk or layup

shump/mo/kaun all hella nervous

If the Lakers want Ingram to add about 20 pounds, they should hire me to hang with him and take him to all the spots in LA.

I just need $450k to make it happen

Lol. That 4 point play was legit though

bless him 4 life for that one too !!!!!

Dan G started a RT this if u wanna see ti happen campaign on facebook...page already taken down....title was......RT THIS IF U WANNA SEE IT HAPPEN, accompanied by a pic of dwade in a cavs uni , oh boy .......

Is Riley really going to play hard ball at this point? Come on man 
laugh.gif

I for one would like to see Wade play somewhere else, wouldn't be mad if CLE got him. Miami aint gonna challenge CLE even if Bosh came back

Wade on the Knicks doesn't make sense. They need him to do more than he's capable right now. He's either playing for a ring or should stay home.

Lee is a way better fit in NY than Wade.

I feel like too many people don't understand the concept of spacing.

Lee is only a great fit if he actually shoots the ball.

The biggest knock on Lee is his inability to actually SHOOT it. If Lee shot the ball the way he's capable of doing, we wouldn't still be saying "Memphis needs a shooter" over the last 2 seasons.

I would've disliked the Wade to Knicks move. Love Wade's game, but I think we need more role players around what we have.

Back
Top Bottom