2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Miami is READY.

giphy.gif
sheesh... ****** know no bounds with the nonsense.

wade gonna have a statue built in front of the arena and have his jersey hanging in the rafters

One thing you can say about Bron...he don't back down to these suits in these offices & he really opened the door for players to be free and get paid. Gotta respect that.

I really think that when these old school players talk about todays game, this is the part that they hate the most. There was not the ability to stand up to the suits at the level that it is today.

Miami is literally dragic, Whiteside, Richardson, justise, and scrubs. The front office is so incompetent. I can't believe it.
My team paid Evan Turner 70 mil.

That's all they've done.

Go cry somewhere else. Your team has 3 championships in THE PAST DECADE.

My team hasn't even come close IN MY LIFE.

You're that damn bandwagon fan who bought a Wade heat jersey when Bron went there to make it look like you weren't a bandwagon.

Last edited:
oh nah. my comment was unrelated to dwade and the bulls. just wanted yall to know my feels.

The hat would've put him in the slytherin house.

Why TF would Wade go to Chicago other than being in his home town? The heat have a better chance at a chip even Without him...

My team paid Evan Turner 70 mil.
That's all they've done.
Go cry somewhere else. Your team has 3 championships in THE PAST DECADE.
My team hasn't even come close IN MY LIFE.
You're that damn bandwagon fan who bought a Wade heat jersey when Bron went there to make it look like you weren't a bandwagon.

Swing and a miss. I'm born and raised in Miami. Cry about your trash team to someone who cares

Also, the whole Nets involvement for calderon would of been dumb......They wanted Tyler Johnson. Now, he is probably going back to Miami since they will match......they want wade in miami

Why TF would Wade go to Chicago other than being in his home town? The heat have a better chance at a chip even Without him...
Uh money ??man I'll laugh if pat offers wade a 3 year 60 million contract outta nowhere since wade hasn't signed in the dotted like he'll take it and retire at the end of it.
The lakers should call Whiteside up and take that contract away from mozgof

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom