2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

People root for Cuban to lose as well. ****bag
well.. the thought of stern having to give Cuban the trophy after all the crap he gave him, was a fun idea

but you right.. hate my dude dirk had to suffer though, glad they won one for him

"the servant":

"I want to win a championship, but you've got to play great basketball to win a championship," Durant told Sina Sports. "Those guys were so close last year, so they're hungry this year to get back. I want to help them. I want to be the guy that takes them over the top."

i feel like kd was more of a ****old. dude stood around and enjoyed the w's violating the thunder.
dont get me wrong, i'm glad he's on the w's where he can play off the system and great players on the roster

2017 Nets pick. Not sure if this qualifies as a hot take, but I'd rather have that before any player on their roster. Don't call my phone for trade conversations if you don't start off with that piece.
That 17' draft must have some Heat!

I'll stop there.

"the servant":

"I want to win a championship, but you've got to play great basketball to win a championship," Durant told Sina Sports. 
Shots fired.

Your turn Russ #whynot

"the servant":

"I want to win a championship, but you've got to play great basketball to win a championship," Durant told Sina Sports. "Those guys were so close last year, so they're hungry this year to get back. I want to help them. I want to be the guy that takes them over the top."

:rofl: he has to be trolling now. That's just too obvious if he actually said that

I always take over an awful team in 2K and try to win a championship. Looks like I'll be switching over from Philly to Brooklyn this year. Lin 2017 Finals MVP :pimp:

They ain't no super team like thebig 3 tho

Wade bosh lebron was at the top of their position

Who can you say that about on the warriors?

They ain't no super team like thebig 3 tho

Wade bosh lebron was at the top of their position

Who can you say that about on the warriors?

People like to front now like Bosh ain't come off a 24 & 10 Season and 2nd team All NBA.

Or D Wade ain't average 30/8/8 the year before. As far as pure talent assembled immediately....Miami got that.

Golden State's talent is organic.....and Steph, Klay & Draymond made unforeseen jumps as players. Nobody expected them to be THIS good.

@ESPNSteinLine The Warriors are nearing agreement on re-signing Brazilian big man Anderson Varejao to a one-year contract, according to league sources.
Lol hold the parade.

@ChrisBHaynes Free agent guard Raymond Felton reaches agreement with Clippers, league sources inform @clevelanddotcom.
Despite what some will say, Felton was solid in Dallas.

I don't get the fit with the Clippers though. Seems like an overqualified backup to Paul and Rivers.

Back
Top Bottom