2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Either y'all can't read, comprehend, or have any experience setting plays up.

The initial "group sex" in question was Rose asking shorty to bring a female friend....so he could get a 3sum poppin. She said NO to that.

What guy here has never tried to set up a trey ball?

Now they didn't refer explicitly to the "train" that shorty allegedly had ran on her. That's a whole nother ball game.

Last edited:
CrXcviEXEAAj4Z7.jpg:large

False accusations rarely happen, if ever.

Bruh......what?

You seem to be taking a personal stance on this topic. I have no clue who you are behind this screen so are you a female yourself? Not saying that in an offensive way, just wondering.

And for the record I've spoke to several chicks about threesomes that have said they wouldn't do it with another chick but they would with another guy. So her saying no to having her friend join in has nothing to do with what actually happened.

Bruh......what?

You seem to be taking a personal stance on this topic. I have no clue who you are behind this screen so are you a female yourself? Not saying that in an offensive way, just wondering.

And for the record I've spoke to several chicks about threesomes that have said they wouldn't do it with another chick but they would with another guy. So her saying no to having her friend join in has nothing to do with what actually happened.

Exactly

Im guessing you didn't read the prt where he asked her to have sex with him and his boy and she wasn't with that either. Let me guess, you have homegirls who said they wouldn't have sex with 2 guys but 3 is fine.

Im guessing you didn't read the prt where he asked her to have sex with him and his boy and she wasn't with that either. Let me guess, you have homegirls who said they wouldn't have sex with 2 guys but 3 is fine.

Is there text of her proving she said no to this? And if his one boy looked like Tyrone Hill when he asked the first time but the second time she was feeling the other two guys you don't think that would make a difference? I've been asked to have a threesome with this one chick that used to suck me off from time to time and her fat friend wanted to join in but I said no....if she brought in 2 other new chicks I thought looked good I would have changed my mind.

Is there text of her proving she said no to this? And if his one boy looked like Tyrone Hill when he asked the first time but the second time she was feeling the other two guys you don't think that would make a difference? I've been asked to have a threesome with this one chick that used to suck me off from time to time and her fat friend wanted to join in but I said no....if she brought in 2 other new chicks I thought looked good I would have changed my mind.

:rofl:

True

If you don't think the facts for Rose LOOKS bad, you really got issues. We weren't there and we don't know but this as bad as it gets without physical evidence.

This is why I keep asking if y'all read the whole thing. It was either in a text or deposition where he brought it up and her response was "you want me to **** your friend?" And he said something like "that's my brother." Rose has confirme that every single time he tried to get some geoup sex poppin she said no.

And that friend (Hampton) was one of the friends that had sex with her that night in question.

But I agree, we need to move on with this thread. Y'all aren't even making an effort to read the info available :lol:

I get what you're saying but that's still not enough to say she was raped. Who's to say she didn't have a change of heart. She was getting lit on her own before she got there. A lot of times chicks will get drunk on purpose to build the courage to do these type of things. It seems like there's no way to prove whether there was consent or not and if the roommate testifies against her she really doesn't have a case

It does look bad for Rose but that doesn't mean he'll be convicted. You don't get convicted just cuz it looks bad. But if there's some new evidence that comes to light that seals the deal... Just yikes if you're Rose.

It does look bad for Rose but that doesn't mean he'll be convicted. You don't get convicted just cuz it looks bad. But if there's some new evidence that comes to light that seals the deal... Just yikes if you're Rose.

*edit

The more I think of it, the more I think I might not eff with Rose either way. You're a millionaire. Why you so thirsty that you need to be banging on someone's door for half an hr. I mean damn. Lol

*edit

The more I think of it, the more I think I might not eff with Rose either way. You're a millionaire. Why you so thirsty that you need to be banging on someone's door for half an hr. I mean damn. Lol

You don't realize how socially awkward/stupid some of these famous people are until their private messages and stuff gets exposed. Most of these dudes have had everything they've ever wanted handed to them so they don't think "no" is an actual answer.

I don't know how to watch the NBA now. I'll probably pick up a hobby. Like coin collecting.

Last edited:
Did you read the conversations? Once again, these are words coming straight from Rose's mouth. He pretty much said "I'm looking to smash", went inside, and found her unconscious and/or groggy, NOT in any way shape or form able to consent.

You are completely bending the story fam, based off the text Rose sent his man over to pick her up and go back to the crib, she asked for Rose to come along with him to her house. After a few more exchanges Rose and his friends went to go pick her up. they finally get over there and that when the story gets split in two. She CLAIMS that she was groggy and unaware of letting anyone in, They CLAIM she was awake and coherent.

I don't see anything wrong with Rose saying he was going over to smash when the text shows that she was coherent enough to ask him to go over to her house. Knowing that his driver was also coming along. outside of that we have no way to figure out what happened and her roomate was also in the crib.

There's evidence to support that she was groggy and incoherent due to

1-she stopped responding to texts after a certain point in time. Even when they were sending texts left and right asking her to come out.

2-her blood alcohol level

Back
Top Bottom