2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Andre Drummond posted a really intriguing question on instagram.

You have 20 shots from half court. Make 2 and you get 50 billion. Miss them all and you get put in prison for 40 years.

Would you take it?

I'd take it. Ain't no way in hell I'm missing them all :lol:

You have 20 shots from half court. Make 2 and you get 50 billion. Miss them all and you get put in prison for 40 years.

Would you take it?

I'd take it easily. That's not that hard.

Would you take it?

I used to shoot before and after Clippers games and we all would make at least one and it was definitely less than 20 attempts. There was a this girl who would just sling that thing without runing or jumping and she probably had the most makes throughout the season.

I would take it and form a NT NBA Thread Fight club with a 1 billion dollar prize. You guys would have to fight to the death doe.

I wonder how many ppl would still take it if you go to jail for ten years for one airball
That would just be reckless to accept that one

And lets keep it real, it aint that hard, but that 40 years in prison looming over your head definitely gonna hit you with some pressure. Brick the first two and im already gonna be sweatin 
laugh.gif

I would be dry heaving after my first five misses.

That's a firm, no.

Maybe if I only had to hit 1 then sure.

^ steph wouldn't last back then.. They talk openly about how they studied how he ran and essentially taught him how to run again to alleviate his ankle problems

But those teams would essentially still do what okc and the cavs did to steph and the Warriors, if around now (not saying those teams would have the same success).. They would beat as much as they could get away with it
From the ankle aspect, I agree. He probably wouldn't have recovered from the early ankle issues. He can thank modern medicine for that.

I was more so talking about him actually playing though

Would you take it?

I'd take it. Ain't no way in hell I'm missing them all
laugh.gif
We used to practice these every day after practice. I am confident that I could make 2. No doubt

And steph ain't succeeding because of him being bigger, faster or stronger.. Dude is doing it by skill.. And it seems like skills have gotten worse across the board (not saying specifically him talking about guys in the league)
I think skills are more specialized these days. I don't think they have really gotten worse.

I would be dry heaving after my first five misses.

That's a firm, no.

Maybe if I only had to hit 1 then sure.

Theoretically, if you are pretty sure if you can at least hit one then there's no risk for you to accept the challenge. You would only go to jail if you miss every shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom