2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Dana Barros' 1994-95 season is quite an anomaly. He played 40.5 minutes per game on a dog crap, post-Barkley/pre-Iverson Sixers team. He had the green light all season and averaged 20 points per game. He never averaged more than 13 any other season. He had a 50--point game and was an All-Star.
Nothing compared to this dude Michael Adams in 1990-91 doe, a 5'10 Denver Nuggets guard barely anyone heard of:

26.5 points per game

10.5 assists per game

3.9 rebounds

2.2 steals

over 66 games. The GOAT hidden anomaly season.

14470587_10155361467657516_3400013502701977789_n.jpg

^^^ Cat Barber :smokin

I hope he finds a good 6th man role with the Sixers. Having Saric and Simmons as playmakers should compliment his score first mentality.

Dana Barros' 1994-95 season is quite an anomaly. He played 40.5 minutes per game on a dog crap, post-Barkley/pre-Iverson Sixers team. He had the green light all season and averaged 20 points per game. He never averaged more than 13 any other season. He had a 50--point game and was an All-Star.

Nothing compared to this dude Michael Adams in 1990-91 doe, a 5'10 Denver Nuggets guard barely anyone heard of:

26.5 points per game
10.5 assists per game
3.9 rebounds
2.2 steals

over 66 games. The GOAT hidden anomaly season.

Yea but he shot like 39% from the field and 29% from 3. What about Mike James in 05/06? 20 and 6 on 47% FG and 44% 3pt. His next highest was 12.4 and he averaged single digits in 11 of his 16 seasons :rofl:

Man captain jack has turned into one salty ***** ever since popovich dumped his *** in a trash can

Grown *** man picking on virtually a kid for the smallest of things
He probably became even saltier when Steve Kerr passed on him as an assistant coach for the Warriors. 
laugh.gif

Kd need to stop fishing for attention so it's good he deleted his ig

And yeah I never would have imagined captain jack would turn into what he's become

Dude swears like he's the nbas insider or some **** acting like he's keeping it real.. when in reality he's just gossiping

Last edited:
SJax reminds me of ComptonPrince. Whatever happened to him? He knew who killed Pac, Biggie, and JFK.

Kd need to stop fishing for attention so it's good he deleted his ig

And yeah I never would have imagined captain jack would turn into what he's become

Dude swears like he's the nbas insider or some **** acting like he's keeping it real.. when in reality he's just gossiping

He byke under a new SN. Check the game and meek threads :lol:

LAWD.....Noel gonna request a trade right now. He doesn't want that **** happening to him every day.

#TrustTheProcess
pimp.gif
MAN I WAS GONNA POST THIS LOL

Embiid was yelling to Noel "hes gonna miss both! He cant shoot" 
roll.gif

im so ready for the sixers

Nerlens probly praying for an Embiid injury every night before he crawls into bed sore from getting emasculated in practice.

I hope embiid can be the first oft sidelined bigman to overcome and flourish for extended years

Just have a bad feeling

didn't big Z have a similar injury in his first few years in the league? He went out and carved out a pretty good career.

Back
Top Bottom