2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

roll.gif

So this is still the main NBA thread as of now right?

There is no Pre-season thread that I am missing? 

Who is doing the NBA thread this year?

They said big J is. I don't know why someone who don't even post much or is hardly around is going to Make it. It needs to be made already. Season is here.

Big J is around a fair amount. If I could access NT at work I would make the thread

Dude don't even post much. I never see him around here.. Looking at the thread numbers.. Dude has 50 post in this off-season thread. Rather you or another one of the regulars make it. Should a been made already.

If one of you crusty face bums don't make the thread asap I will be forced to take matters into my own hands

Last edited:
Why did they waste a preseason game on some sorry *** team from China?
1. Houston owns the China NBA market
2. Yao owns the Shanghai Sharks.

there's more basketball fans (and growing) in china than the whole population of the United States
one of $terns greatest accomplishment was being able to tap into that market. yao helped as well :lol:

Last edited:
there's more basketball fans (and growing) in china than the whole population of the United States
one of $terns greatest accomplishment was being able to tap into that market. yao helped as well :lol:

I think the basketball influence in China is a tad bit overrated not that much people actually play there and are knowledgable when the cavs played Orlando in macau Dwight was chilling and nobody knew who he was granted its in Macau but still and they're fans are that smart

1. Houston owns the China NBA market
2. Yao owns the Shanghai Sharks.
I know this but still feel like it was a wasted game...It wouldve made more sense if Hou played in China against a another Nba team...Instead of playing a scrub riddled china team and beating them by 35+.

I think it's hilarious that one of Boston's assets is playing for the Shanghai sharks right now

Well it shouldn't be TBH China has an allocation of getting 2 non Asian foreign players per season and they pay really well. Yabusele played pretty well for what it's worth.He was drafted as a draft and stash guy and having to do everything for your team in China will make you a better player although jimmer just seems like a bad team mate

bron stays with the bad *******

this looking like a 'visit your pops in prison day' pic

CtxoYgwWAAA8u8V.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom