2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Thank goodness for Harrison barnes. No lie, I was really sad there for a minute. Me and @Mamba MVP and @DarthSka were gonna be so lost without Kobe. But by the Lord's grace, we have harrison barnes.

MJ-KB-HB..same breath.

Not one rep lost
I gained 
laugh.gif

Lol I didn't disappear man, I seen almost every thing.

For a minute it was funny. I forgot I said that trash take about HB and got my card pulled on it. Welp. I even commented on it to @Vincent Van Ho and @rck3sactown on twitter about it. I even had a HB avi for a min to go along with it.

But **** got corny fast, and comedians started using the HB thing to make jokes about other **** that I wasn't rocking with so I stopped coming in here. That's really it. I'm sorry if it's anticlimactic fam

All good fam, this comment was the closure I was seeking :nthat:

Come back though its all good. I came back after having my heart ripped out last finals and I thought I'd never be able to step up in here again

J.R HAS to come back to the cavs because they don't have any money to replace his production there 100X capped out. And J.R is their only other perimeter player outside of LBJ & Kyrie who can create their own shot.

And am i bugging for thinking that this is the first time in like the past 15 seasons that you could almost guarantee the finals participants on both conferences ?

I'm guessing it was the Silverback dude that was begging to get banned in the NFL thread yesterday? Shoutout to him because I lost a few reps.

Last edited:
AI is gonna have one of those funerals where the family is partying with the corpse.

fully decked out in NT Denim and a 4x tall pro club :pimp:

Just trying to imagine AI wearing the clothes these dudes wear these days makes me laugh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom