2016 OFFICIAL YANKEES SEASON THREAD... THANK YOU A-ROD

I ****** loathe this fat ****** cheater. Can't wait for this tub of **** to retire.

We better put up some runs on this guy tonight. ****** had him looking like Maddux last time.

Speaking of cheaters, anyone else think Gardner is on the juice? He's starting to look like white Barry Bonds.

Last edited:
miller-time-jukebox-app.png

Ortiz should have been tossed for arguing that first one. I thought it was a ball but that **** breaks back and touches the corner of the plate when they showed the review.

The strikeout was low but the ump probably called that because of Ortiz *****ing and whining.

Happy we didn't blow it. Needed that. Should have let Betances finish the 8th though.

big spot for Headley here :nerd:

edit: Headley sucks, big spot for Didi :nerd:

edit: DIDI :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Nate stepping up with Betances & Miller unavailable :pimp: :pimp:

Great day at the Stadium. Weather held up and we beat up Price :pimp:

Had a guy next to me who was asleep for 2 full innings :lol: . A bunch of Boston fans got kicked out, and Yankee fans too for going back and forth. Maybe it was because we were in the bleachers? Really wasn't anything bad going on other than petty banter so I was surprised they got the boot.

Last edited:
I can't lie, the pink actually looks kind of fly on the Yankees jerseys. I think the hats are awful. Our hats with a pink logo would be much better.

Severino been solid so far minus the fly ball HR

Back
Top Bottom