2017-18 NFL Week in Review - Week 3 - Hasn't been a murder in London like that since Jack the Ripper

yea i'd take the niners over couple teams.. namely colts and browns

20170925_135237.png

Cutting it close but still have never seen Rodgers lose in person. Packer football in 90 degree weather is dope.

stupid Bucaneers
stupid Lions
stupid Steelers

what was it, Saints allowed something like 1200 yards in first 2 games and Cam had 57 w/ 1int at half at home? What a disappointing start by the Panthers this year.

Looking at all the scores, the NFL is wild.

Attachments

• EB5F783C-7AB1-4E34-9194-D8EEC6FCFE0C.jpeg
    EB5F783C-7AB1-4E34-9194-D8EEC6FCFE0C.jpeg
    880.4 KB · Views: 14
- I, unlike many others for some reason, am able to appreciate the greatness from BOTH Brady and Rodgers... Once again amazed this week at how much better they are then the rest of their peers. Unreal stuff. Love watching these guys master the craft of the hardest position in sports. Brady putting up 350 yards and 5 TDs against a damn good Texans defense + GW drive? Pure filth.

- 61 yard FG win for my Birds! Rare we get a break like that. 2-0 in division and essentially ended the Giants, I'm ecstatic.

- Wasn't expecting that from the Skins, can never figure them out. Cousins when he's on is a beast though.

- Falcons are scary, no SB hangover.

- Andy Reid is a coaching gawd, really hope he can get a ring here in the next couple years to cement his legacy. Chiefs are TOUGH.

- Seahawks with their typical slow start. Little concerning but come December they're gonna be cooking I have no doubt.

- Panthers, Bucs, Broncos all laying eggs. You never know in the NFL.

- Hope the Cards get this win tonight, F the Cowboys.

- Lastly and most importantly, awesome job by all the players coaches, owners, execs in the league yesterday with their protests and statements. Felt a true sense of pride in what we saw.

Last edited:
Bengals was the last team Rodgers hadn’t beat. Beat all 31 teams now.
Please get healthy Bulaga, Bakhtiari, Daniels. You 3 are very needed.
Josh Jones made his national debut last night. Kid is a stud. 12 tackles, 2 sacks, 3 TFL in the nitro safety/linebacker spot.

Lol at the Kitna mention. I remember when there was a qb controversy in Seattle when he was coming up. Wanted him to do well since he went to a D2 school.

Lol at the Kitna mention. I remember when there was a qb controversy in Seattle when he was coming up. Wanted him to do well since he went to a D2 school.

Kitna just on the outside of my fave 5. Dude was tough as nails. Seattle got rid of him just as he may have been able to live up to something. Cincy dumped him after a career year because they had drafted Carson and sat him for his entire rookie season...Went on and had good numbers with Detroit and Dallas in seasons and/or spots. He threw for over 4,000 yards twice. Not many realize that.

Had he gotten the same opportunity on better teams, his career may have shaked out differently.

Back
Top Bottom