2017 eclipse VOL...BE SAFE

Went to Little Island in NYC to see it, bruh I never heard so many disappointed people in my life. That was so trash, never letting anyone bamboozle me into watching this **** ever again. :lol:
I have to ask....what did you expect?

I have to ask....what did you expect?

Something mildly cool or atleast like “wow im glad I decided to catch this and not miss out”.

It got a bit dark, kinda like clouds rolled in on a sunny day. Thats it. Looking through the glasses was “cool” I guess.

Something mildly cool or atleast like “wow im glad I decided to catch this and not miss out”.

It got a bit dark, kinda like clouds rolled in on a sunny day. Thats it. Looking through the glasses was “cool” I guess.
First, did you not know what a Total Eclipse was? Secondly, what would you consider 'midly cool' or something you didn't want to miss out on?

First, did you not know what a Total Eclipse was? Secondly, what would you consider 'midly cool' or something you didn't want to miss out on?

Man save the science. That **** was garbage. :lol:

For someone who just wanted to experience something cool, it was a waste of time. Yes, we werent at 100% totality and woudve been cooler if we were, but for what we got yeah that was weak.

I was absolutely not the only one to think that, was what everyone was saying where I was at.

IMG_7057.jpeg

IMG_7066.jpeg

View was cool though.

Do you see where your logic broke down? How is it going to be cool if you dont give a damn about science? You did this to yourself. :lol:

You ever see those videos where the science teacher does something in a lab and all the kids go “whoa that was so cool”!

Knowing damn well those kids arent interested in science like that but obv they have to take the class.

Yeah I wanted to be one of those kids to go whoa today. Simple as that. Idk whats not to get.

You ever see those videos where the science teacher does something in a lab and all the kids go “whoa that was so cool”!

Knowing damn well those kids arent interested in science like that but obv they have to take the class.

Yeah I wanted to be one of those kids to go whoa today. Simple as that. Idk whats not to get.
Its funny you say that because folks out here were oohhing and awwwing. They even cheered. WASHED KING WASHED KING says he wasn't interested thus did not see it. What the hell you was out there for? Do you think your disappointment may not be with the eclipse but with the fact you let people gas you into thinking it would be something you would be interested in?

Its funny you say that because folks out here were oohhing and awwwing. They even cheered. WASHED KING WASHED KING says he wasn't interested thus did not see it. What the hell you was out there for? Do you think your disappointment may not be with the eclipse but with the fact you let people gas you into thinking it would be something you would be interested in?

Bruh I cant explain it better than my last post, idk what to tell you. A little kid was next to me and kept saying mom is that it? :lol: You over here defending it like you planned with mother nature on this. I seen some people in totality post about it and it getting dark was cool. That woudve gave me that kid in science class oh thats so cool feeling.

I wasn’t in the path of totality but it was cool to look at thru the glasses…it looked like a crescent moon…

It got a lil dimmer out here..cooler too…

And the dopest part was some kids and their parents came up to me asking to share my sons glasses…I spread love, it’s the Brooklyn way…

Yeah if you're not in the path then all you can do is just see the eclipse with glasses but it will otherwise look like a normal day.

But if you were in the path then it was a big deal...that's why so many people traveled to these areas from all over. I'm not into nature but it was definitely cool to experience. Not sure if I would have traveled if I was out of the path but since my city was in it then it was great to experience.

iu

GKkBS3lWgAArkwr

Bruh I cant explain it better than my last post, idk what to tell you. A little kid was next to me and kept saying mom is that it? :lol: You over here defending it like you planned with mother nature on this. I seen some people in totality post about it and it getting dark was cool. That woudve gave me that kid in science class oh thats so cool feeling.
Bruh every time you say something about this eclipse, it involves the thoughts, opinions and ideas of other parties. Maybe if you operated, you know, not like that, you could've saved yourself some disappointment. I can only imagine a life with this state of mind. Must be a lot of disappointment.

The funny thing is yall think his is about the eclipse.

Bruh every time you say something about this eclipse, it involves the thoughts, opinions and ideas of other parties. Maybe if you operated, you know, not like that, you could've saved yourself some disappointment. I can only imagine a life with this state of mind. Must be a lot of disappointment.

The funny thing is yall think his is about the eclipse.

Now my whole life is a let down whenever something doesnt wow me, just cause of this eclipse. Man what. :lol: So you never been disappointed or left something with more to be desired? Christ.

Did you miss the part where I used the science teacher example? Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom