2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Lost my matchup by 0.7 points. Stupid Ravens defense. Smh. It didn't help that Ajayi didn't have a good game. Was this a fluke, or should I look for another defense?

So annoying to be 0-3, in 11th place out of 12 teams, yet have more total points than 5 teams ahead of me. Not to mention more than the 3-0 2nd place squad. That's fantasy tho.

Packers Def is overrated if you look what the Bengals backfield did plus the Falcons...Bears run game is nuts. Packers Def isn't even better than PITT

Their defense is definitely not anything spectacular but I'm just looking at Mike Glennon playing on a short week at Green Bay on national television with Jordan Howard already in pain. I can't envision that going very well.

Rivers is my current QB....I picked Siemian as a streamer but I need someone I can have more confidence in :smh:
Palmer, Dalton and Winston (just got cut) are available to sign.

Another guy offered me Kirk but he wants J.Landry in return (PPR league)

Should I make that deal or hold on to Landry and just grab Winston?

My other WRs are - OBJ, Thielen, Garcon, and Pryor :smh:

Rivers is my current QB....I picked Siemian as a streamer but I need someone I can have more confidence in :smh:
Palmer, Dalton and Winston (just got cut) are available to sign.

Another guy offered me Kirk but he wants J.Landry in return (PPR league)

Should I make that deal or hold on to Landry and just grab Winston?

My other WRs are - OBJ, Thielen, Garcon, and Pryor :smh:

I’d go with goff or deshaun watson

WR- AJ, DJax, Kelvin, Sanu, Golladay & Lockett
RB- Hunt, Howard, Henry, & Kamara
TE- Kelce

Jordy owner may be looking to sell him. What would you suggest I offer up? His offense:

Jordy, Maclin, Nuk, Hyde, Ingram, Jesse James, Riddick, Wheaton & Funchess.

Tired of lookin out for Amari Cooper and Kelvin Benjamin these last couple seasons. Ain't ever do s***

Rob Kelley still the #1 RB in WASH. No surprise there as Perine looked terrible and Chris Thompson is still operating as change of pace back.

For streaming Def I'm going after the Bengals. Vontaze back after suspension & they looked good the first half in GB until ARod dotted them up.

Back
Top Bottom