2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Clement has a chance to emerge as the guy at some point, we'll see if they give him the opportunity

smallwood will get a shot, but his leash is really short.. cause it was essentially supposed to be his job from the gate

but there is a reason we had to resort to giving sproles more snaps than we would have liked to through 3 games

clement and barner have real shots at the job.. because my personal view, barner is better than smallwood based on what i've seen of both as eagles.. clement has to show his hands are more reliable because he had some bobbles sunday, which was his first real game action

Any commissioners here on ESPN? If you have a snap shot of a Trade thats sent up to you can you send it my way? The part where it gives you the option to Veto the Trade or Uphold it Thanks!

Any commissioners here on ESPN? If you have a snap shot of a Trade thats sent up to you can you send it my way? The part where it gives you the option to Veto the Trade or Uphold it Thanks!

I am but no trades in our league. Im trying to make one myself though. Although my league is set up that league votes veto a trade

I am but no trades in our league. Im trying to make one myself though. Although my league is set up that league votes veto a trade

See the thing is as a Commish the only options you have is veto trade or uphold it and cats in the League dont believe thats true so i need a snap shot to show them

I hate that cause I'm defeated and score a lot of points my waiver wire pick is so high. I can never get anyone worth while and if my people gets hurt I'm screwed.

Vote on the trade lol
Unless they changed it this year, you should still be able to vote on the trade if you're the commish. If you're going to LM Tools > Trade Review you'll only get the options to veto or uphold. But if you go to the league's home page and click "Vote" in the Pending Trades box then you'll have the option to vote.

I'm not the commish in this league to I can't check, but this is where you go to vote on it:
Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 11.36.05 AM.png

As a commissioner in one of my leagues, I personally believe that it is not the job of a commissioner to determine if a trade is even or not. Trades arent always going to be even. In the 10 or so years I have been commissioner of this league, the only time I would question the trade is if I feel there is collusion possibly happening. You have to look out for the integrity of the league as a commissioner, not evaluate trades.

As a commissioner in one of my leagues, I personally believe that it is not the job of a commissioner to determine if a trade is even or not. Trades arent always going to be even. In the 10 or so years I have been commissioner of this league, the only time I would question the trade is if I feel there is collusion possibly happening. You have to look out for the integrity of the league as a commissioner, not evaluate trades.
Agreed. Even in leagues where I'm not the commish I always vote to allow the trade. Everyone has their own reasons/thought process/methods for doing a trade so no matter what it seems like from the outside looking in I just let it ride. Naturally you'll always have those few teams who deem every singe trade as one-sided and league-breaking so you have to just kind of side step those idiots :lol:.

I'm the commissioner in our league and last year I was on my Goodell high horse and had trades set at commish approval only. I let a lot of nonsense slide because I figured "Hey, if two adults want to trade, who am I to say no?" but there was plenty of backlash :lol: so this season and forward we've changed it to league votes.

I prefer commissioner vote

Makes it fair, in my league people rarely if ever let trades go through because they don’t wanna see people’s teams get better even in fair trades

Last 4-5 years I swear we’ve had maybe 2 trades go through. Everything would get vetoed in minutes

I’ve had a trade I made no joke get enough votes to veto literally a minute after the email went out that it got accepted :lol:

Carson really going to do work gains the Indy? In his last game he kind of got bailed out by that td.

Can't decide whether to put tyreek hill or Carson at flex

Didn’t get ANYBODY off waivers this week. :smh: But I guess it’s to be expected when you’re next to last in priority. 3-0 thus far.

Is Perine from Washington droppable in standard leagues?

I have the same question. Cause he didn’t look very good against Oakland. Literally just doesn’t seem like a smart player.

Is Geronimo Allison worth a bench spot? I’m going off of Cobb & Jordy’s injury history, and Cobb is already banged up as is. On my bench is Crowder, Shepard, and Zay Jones (Who I would drop)

I prefer commissioner vote

Makes it fair, in my league people rarely if ever let trades go through because they don’t wanna see people’s teams get better even in fair trades

Last 4-5 years I swear we’ve had maybe 2 trades go through. Everything would get vetoed in minutes

I’ve had a trade I made no joke get enough votes to veto literally a minute after the email went out that it got accepted :lol:

Even if the trade is towards the Commish?? Anyways 3 guys quit the Money League lol because of the deal...need to replace them 60$ entry

Kelvin Benjamin only stretched today in pads. I'm thinking he doesn't play Sunday, and even if he does, he'll be limited as can be.

If you guys have room grab Drake of Miami

Ajayi is already breaking down and he does not have a bye week

If you guys have room grab Drake of Miami

Ajayi is already breaking down and he does not have a bye week

My thing is I don't know if he's big enough to handle a full workload or if he'd just be the change of pace guy while Damian Williams is the workhorse. I'd hate to waste a roster spot for weeks on the wrong guy.

Back
Top Bottom