2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Pick 2: DJax vs Giants, Kelvin @ Pats (assuming he plays), Sanu vs Bills, Kamara @ Dolphins (London)

Full point PPR. Right now I have DJax & Kamara in there.

Last edited:
Pick 2: DJax vs Giants, Kelvin @ Pats (assuming he plays), Sanu vs Bills, Kamara @ Dolphins (London)

Full point PPR. Right now I have DJax & Kamara in there.

Sanu & Kamara

Julio nursing his back. We lighten his load when he plays thru injury. Gabriel and Sanu will be big pieces of the offense if Julio isnt 100%

First tempting trade offer Ive gotten this season in my PPR.

I have Hunt, Dalvin, Lamar Miller, Chris Carson at RB.
Have Rudolph at TE.

Guy in my league is offering Gronk and choice of Coleman and Chris Thompson for Dalvin. Would be a big upgrade at TE but Id have to lean on Miller, Carson, or thompson/coleman as my rb2 which I'm not sure Im comfortable with.

Thoughts?

Have Rudolph at TE.

Guy in my league is offering Gronk and choice of Coleman and Chris Thompson for Dalvin. Would be a big upgrade at TE but Id have to lean on Miller, Carson, or thompson/coleman as my rb2 which I'm not sure Im comfortable with.

Thoughts?

Nah, there isnt that big of a gap scoring wise between Rudolph and Gronk. Id offer him Lamar Miler and Rudolph instead.

Sanu & Kamara

Julio nursing his back. We lighten his load when he plays thru injury. Gabriel and Sanu will be big pieces of the offense if Julio isnt 100%

Hmm :emoji_thinking: Idk if I want to go with my WR trio as AJ, Paul Richardson & Sanu tho, so I would have to pencil in DJax for certian. So really it would be choosing from Sanu, Kamara, and Kelvin.

Have Rudolph at TE.

Thoughts?

Nah, screw trading for a TE

I’d stand pat unless he wants Lamar miller which isn’t a bad deal

What kind of insane Cowboys fan did you do business with
My second cousin :lol: dudes a good FF player too and been playing for like 25 years. I just threw it out there to start a trade discussion and was like uhm okay when I saw it got accepted :lol:

Jamison Crowder was dropped in my 14 team non ppr league, is he worth putting in a waiver claim with my 2 priority?

My WR’s have been Dez, Martavis, Tyrell Williams, Decker, JJ Nelson

What should I do ppr .5 everybody been wishy washy except ertz.

IMG_2003.PNG

IMG_2005.PNG

standard league...
Kelvin @ NE
TY @ SEA
Quizz vs NYG
Martavis @ Balt

need to pick two

Back
Top Bottom