2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Only way I’d want Cooper on my team right now is if I’m giving up someone I’m considering dropping anyway. His value is basically nothing.

Based on values. A high-ceiling QB is worth a lot more than a couple average WR2s in 2 QB leagues. You can usually find FA WRs that can put up similar numbers but not QBs. It's also a 6 pt passing TD league.

Eh Adams is now Rodgers go to guy besides Nelson .

Desean is kinda weak. IMO it’s a solid trade.

Was down 25... Had Watson and Fuller and my opponent had Kelce

60pts between the two :smile:

Thought I was finish, rest of my team did absolute trash

Crushed the 1st place team in my league this week :pimp:, and I still have Jordan Howard going tn.

Have a couple weird coincidental scenarios tonight :lol:

In two separate leagues, I need Stefon Diggs to score exactly 8.1 points to secure the win.

In two other leagues, I need Stefon Diggs to outscore Latavius Murray by 1 and 4 points to secure the win.

I'm liking my chances :pimp:.

Crushed the 1st place team in my league this week :pimp:, and I still have Jordan Howard going tn.

I also beat the 1st place (undefeated autodraft) team this year, DESPITE that dirty commish move to swap out Mariota for Winston after both games were started/over. Fuller and Wentz saved me this week and I still have L. Murray tonight.

I need thielen and Cohen to combine for 17.

Not holding my breath. If they were on my bench the would combine for 40. Since they’re starting I’d say prolly 10.79. Smh

finally got my first W this weekend, dude aint got noone going today woooo. Its over

shout out to my Watson pickup. Ajayi is some trash this season man ****

onto next week hopefully i can get 2 in a row

Didn't know Devante Adams was playing this week. Played Cobb and Nelson. Not that great of a showing :smh:

I'm down 6. Have Jordan Howard and either Cohen/Mckinnon vs his Diggs. Who do I go with Cohen or Mckinnon?

Same here. Team was 4-0, I'm 1-3 .. stomped em by 55

every time I start the season 1-3, I somehow make it to the finals (good timing matchups). So far I'm 3-2, but have not met my weekly projected points yet this season (almost every score for 100 or under). I always have bad luck with my players booming 1 at a time at different weeks from each other

Ajayi has been dragging my team down. Should I stay patient, or look elsewhere? That whole offense is a mess.

I also beat the 1st place (undefeated autodraft) team this year, DESPITE that dirty commish move to swap out Mariota for Winston after both games were started/over. Fuller and Wentz saved me this week and I still have L. Murray tonight.

I said it yesterday, you and your league mates need to voice your anger at the commish. That **** isn't cool.

^ For real, it's cool that you won your matchup but those fraudulent points could have major implications at the end of the season when it comes to playoff tiebreakers

Who should I look to grab in case Kelce misses Week 6?

“He came in at halftime, and he couldn’t quite remember [anything],” Reid said. “He was remembering on the field, but he couldn’t quite remember things, and so we just held him out from there.”

All 3 are available at the moment.

Really hoping Kelce clears protocol.

Saturday I had Charles Clay and Jimmy Graham. They both have the same bye which is next week so I wanted to move one for value before then. I traded Jimmy Graham and Lacy for Kamara and Zach Miller. Now my *** is going to be relying on Zach Miller ROS if Clay's injury is serious. Hoping Trubisky balls out and checks down to Zach Miller a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom